Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Introducing myself...

cdnew

cdnew
Hello everyone reading this. My name is Christian, I am 14 years old and looking to be more attractive and feel better. I weigh 130 at 5,7. I am very pale. I am always outside, but I always get burned or freckles and never tan. I have lots of freckles. Living in a primarily hispanic part of the USA, I am considered a minority. Dont make that weird. I would like to fit in more. Also, is there any advice you guys have for losing the thigh fat in the inner thighs? The fat there makes my legs look big and makes me lie down zesty. Also need help for face fat and face structure. Getting help from dentist for severe overbite. Hopefully will be better after. Thank you for letting me introduce myself. Hope I can be a good contribution to this community.

Hello everyone reading this. My name is Christian, I am 14 years old and looking to be more attractive and feel better. I weigh 130 at 5,7. I am very pale. I am always outside, but I always get burned or freckles and never tan. I have lots of freckles. Living in a primarily hispanic part of the USA, I am considered a minority. Dont make that weird. I would like to fit in more. Also, is there any advice you guys have for losing the thigh fat in the inner thighs? The fat there makes my legs look big and makes me lie down zesty. Also need help for face fat and face structure. Getting help from dentist for severe overbite. Hopefully will be better after. Thank you for letting me introduce myself. Hope I can be a good contribution to this community.
Can you show picture of you? And just do sports if you wanna weights less

If fat loss is heaven, calorie deficit is the key. That being said, you are 14. How much excess of nutrients your body has access to, will determine your future frame and height. For example, I went from 5'9 to 6'3 in 2 years because I underate then dirty bulked. I am not saying to eat everything in sight and become pre-obese. I am saying you need keep your calories up in maintenance. Just google BMR Calculator and you have it. For attractiveness it is smart to do things like mewing and activating masseter muscles in the jaw. You will not see the results of your efforts until later on in your 20s when you can get really lean, but it is worth it. I myself didn't directly practice these things directly. I just ate organic tough meats and would breathe through my nose. Do you know if you have any bloodwork done in the last year? If so, check if hormones are in line, by reference charts or a forum. If you have low levels, they are best addressed early on in order for healthy development.

Can you show picture of you? And just do sports if you wanna weights less
You have done nothing wrong, be aware that giving someone else advice that you don't even know about can, and probably, will be detrimental if they maintain it.

You have done nothing wrong, be aware that giving someone else advice that you don't even know about can, and probably, will be detrimental if they maintain it.
I just wanted to be helpfull

About the color of the skin in a more philosophical way I would tell you to embrace your natural color. In a more down to earth way, if it makes you feel better, use self tanners šŸ‘
I live in Italy and I've always a minority too, people used to tease me when I was younger (and sometimes still now that I'm adult).
Recently I've been chosen to be a german soldier in a movie and an aristocrat in another movie...not everything that seems to be bad is truly bad.
About the fat, just get general weight training: deadlift, squat, push exercises and pull exercises.

if he wants to grow taller this is what he should do doe
Good job leaving out the part where i said ā€œand fet pre-obeseā€. Eating more is good, but unnecessary fat will cause pubertal gyno and lower testosterone. You also dont even have any type of evidence.