Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

introduction😈

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
🤫

Also nothing wrong with your race either.

I just find it stupid how you’re undermining Chico’s attractiveness
so why do that reaction and call me a sheboon , your not making sense and your butt-hurt I don't have the same opinion about chicos attractiveness☠️

so why do that reaction and call me a sheboon , your not making sense and your butt-hurt I don't have the same opinion about chicos attractiveness☠️
Yes because you’re undermining his attractiveness.

Think about it, if he’s this attractive and you’re saying he’s “overrated” what does that say about the rest of us 💀

You’re butthurt because I challenged your low iq opinion. Stay mad you ugly sheboon

• Staff
Yes because you’re undermining his attractiveness.

Think about it, if he’s this attractive and you’re saying he’s “overrated” what does that say about the rest of us 💀

You’re butthurt because I challenged your low iq opinion. Stay mad you ugly sheboon
i rlly dont care bro, all im saying is he isn't a 10/10 and his body carrys more than his face,if your don't agree cry about it

i rlly dont care bro, all im saying is he isn't a 10/10 and his body carrys more than his face,if your don't agree cry about it
His face is very attractive. Easily an 8/10 and he mogs you to the moon and beyond. Don’t undermine his attractiveness. His face > his body and I’ve asked actual hot girls about this.

Seethe and dilate sheboon

• Staff
Yes. What’s wrong with that? It’s better than this website ngl. Cuz it isn’t infested with low iq foids
you r seriously a waste of time,go use the time meat-ridding chico and arguing with 'foids' to improve yourself

you r seriously a waste of time,go use the time meat-ridding chico and arguing with 'foids' to improve yourself
You say this whilst you rot 24/7 on this forum and call attractive people “overrated”

Low iq sheboon in action.

• Staff
His face is very attractive. Easily an 8/10 and he mogs you to the moon and beyond. Don’t undermine his attractiveness. His face > his body and I’ve asked actual hot girls about this.

Seethe and dilate sheboon
1) never said i was attractive
2)you wouldn't know if I am or not
3) its my opinion we don't have to agree

What’s your nations GDP boyo

Mogged by Texas alone ☠️☠️
i do occasionally sift through the news boyo
horrific immigration problem. you live in New York state, a sanctuary city for immigrants. since the borders have opened due to biden, all the immigrants are being sent your way. texas, by the border, has to hire private bus companies to send the influx of people your way. schools shut down to host immigrants and a f**k ton of tax money goes to them.
then you get molested in the ass by 5 midget latinos while be cucked and watching your latina crush get railed by bbc.
now its so bad according to NYC news they have started to evict migrants.

and you live on long island my 10 year old cousin is gonna pull and jump you heavy
lock your wives and daughters broski 😮‍💨🤑

i do occasionally sift through the news boyo
horrific immigration problem. you live in New York state, a sanctuary city for immigrants. since the borders have opened due to biden, all the immigrants are being sent your way. texas, by the border, has to hire private bus companies to send the influx of people your way. schools shut down to host immigrants and a f**k ton of tax money goes to them.
then you get molested in the ass by 5 midget latinos while be cucked and watching your latina crush get railed by bbc.
now its so bad according to NYC news they have started to evict migrants.

and you live on long island my 10 year old cousin is gonna pull and jump you heavy
lock your wives and daughters broski 😮‍💨🤑
What kinda cuck fantasy shit did you make ☠️☠️

org BBC threads are coming to .com thanks to sigma inc

i clocked the fact i never did an introduction so

-female
-15 years old (16 soon)
-British
-black/Latina (Somali and Guadeloupe)
-likes researching marine shit😇
-likes biology allot (tryna b a surgeon when I'm older)
-likes to draw and paints (Im too cold at that icl 🤩 )
-like to go gym
-like debating and looking into philosophy
-loves food and cooking 😍
-loves music
-i play roblox sometimes still (you can hate on it but its fun icl😹)
View attachment 30394
This isn’t a place for women tbh just do fillers and don’t join inkwell forums lmao

i clocked the fact i never did an introduction so

-female
-15 years old (16 soon)
-British
-black/Latina (Somali and Guadeloupe)
-likes researching marine shit😇
-likes biology allot (tryna b a surgeon when I'm older)
-likes to draw and paints (Im too cold at that icl 🤩 )
-like to go gym
-like debating and looking into philosophy
-loves food and cooking 😍
-loves music
-i play roblox sometimes still (you can hate on it but its fun icl😹)
View attachment 30394
Let me f**k pls I'm 16

Back