Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Introduction

looksmaxxernoob

I won't use my real name for privacy reasons bit I'm looking for advice on weightloss, attaining a good physique, and hair styling, I'm 15, fat (268 pounds at 5'5), and ugly and I'm trying to improve myself.

I’ve regained the weight but am now losing it again so take my advice with a grain of salt but my main tips would be to first weed out if you have an eating disorder because if you do it’ll be easier for you to find tips that actually apply to your situation. A big thing with weightloss is not rushing it especially as you are a teenager and rushing weightloss can harm your health and on top of that the weight usually comes back within two years.
I don’t wanna rant mindlessly at you for ages so if you wanna know more dm me :)

starve maxing RN.(U seem young) try it by little like eat 4 a day then after 3 weeks try 3 then 2 ...and (don't eat sugars or sweets and salts also) and workout**to lose the fat fast