Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is anyone listening to classical music?

I will kill you
Reported. I hope you get banned this time. Threatening innocent teenage girls (she is pobably below 15) on an incel/femcel forum seems to be your only achievement. You are a disgusting person and you should have never created account on this forum you italian clown. Threatening minors with death is unacceptable and I will ask @Dean to get you permbanned for this personally
@TonyDr @Dean @Randomized Shame take a look at him
 
L
Another pathetic attempt at being funny. You failed miserably again you freak. And that dorkeningstar "glazing" beyond creepy, pathetic and simply disgusting.
Leave the femboy alone
1000024467.jpg

You villain
 
Please go "simp" for someone else dear Chorpipan. @Theresia is not even attractive. the juice is simply not worth the squeeze, you will be severely disappointed. "simp" for @Anxietypilled instead
I will fight for everyone that is attacked
1000052113.png

so they can look up and believe a man can fly
 
Like is anyone genuinely listening to that music??? Idk for me it seems simply too boring to listen for longer than 5 minutes >_<
Listen to the full '4 seasons' by Vivaldi someday
 
thank you. I don't really think I'm an intellectual, I'm just someone who takes this very stupid subject a little more serious than most.

Also, I don't really like classical music. My major is a bit more active and the projects are so iterative / lengthy that I need something a little more stimulating. I usually like modern R&B -> indie rock -> symphonic rock -> hyperpop (excitability) and my favorite artists are respectively, luke chiang, The Sundays/Slow Dive/ The Jesus and Mary Chain, Evanescence/Paramore/Tanya Tagaq, Ayesha/6arelyhuman/Clover!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top