- Joined
- Jun 15, 2025
- Messages
- 995
- Online time
- 1d 1h
- Reputation
- 2,275
Like is anyone genuinely listening to that music??? Idk for me it seems simply too boring to listen for longer than 5 minutes >_<
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Another pathetic attempt at being funny. You failed miserably again you freak. And that dorkeningstar "glazing" beyond creepy, pathetic and simply disgusting.@Darkeningstar sooo boringggg uwu >.<
Reported. I hope you get banned this time. Threatening innocent teenage girls (she is pobably below 15) on an incel/femcel forum seems to be your only achievement. You are a disgusting person and you should have never created account on this forum you italian clown. Threatening minors with death is unacceptable and I will ask @Dean to get you permbanned for this personallyI will kill you
Leave the femboy aloneAnother pathetic attempt at being funny. You failed miserably again you freak. And that dorkeningstar "glazing" beyond creepy, pathetic and simply disgusting.
Please go "simp" for someone else dear Chorpipan. @Theresia is not even attractive. the juice is simply not worth the squeeze, you will be severely disappointed. "simp" for @Anxietypilled instead
I will fight for everyone that is attackedPlease go "simp" for someone else dear Chorpipan. @Theresia is not even attractive. the juice is simply not worth the squeeze, you will be severely disappointed. "simp" for @Anxietypilled instead
i listen to it when studying as a background sound but actually LISTENING nah it’s boringLike is anyone genuinely listening to that music??? Idk for me it seems simply too boring to listen for longer than 5 minutes >_<
Me and you are one in the sameBASED
You, me and @ErichSpringer are the highest IQ users on this forumMe and you are one in the same
@johnfkennedy undoubtedlyYou, me and @ErichSpringer are the highest IQ users on this forum
We are fellow intellectuals indeed
Listen to the full '4 seasons' by Vivaldi somedayLike is anyone genuinely listening to that music??? Idk for me it seems simply too boring to listen for longer than 5 minutes >_<
thank you. I don't really think I'm an intellectual, I'm just someone who takes this very stupid subject a little more serious than most.@johnfkennedy undoubtedly