What u planning on getting?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What u planning on getting?
Do you feel worthless?Yes I feel useless
Do you feel worthless?
Infraorbital saddle implantsWhat u planning on getting?
Sounds cool to meYes I do
my misery sounds cool ty?Sounds cool to me![]()
probably fat thing, if my boobs are still so small then a boob job. and maybe lip filler or smt like thatJust curious to see if anyone on here is considering or planning surgeries
I don't mean " I'm 14 and when I'm 18 im going to get rhino"
I mean someone actually actively in the process of getting or planning surgeries
big boobs is mustprobably fat thing, if my boobs are still so small then a boob job. and maybe lip filler or smt like that
real, but the thing is theyre growing rn. and I have good chances bcs my mom is like a E cup lol, but im inpatientbig boobs is must
quadrangular lf1, bsso, gonial imlants, genio, chin implant, custom IOMs with asymmetric orbital floor correction, brow ridge implants, periorbital fat graft, and buccal fat removalJust curious to see if anyone on here is considering or planning surgeries
I don't mean " I'm 14 and when I'm 18 im going to get rhino"
I mean someone actually actively in the process of getting or planning surgeries
get fat grafting not implantsprobably fat thing, if my boobs are still so small then a boob job. and maybe lip filler or smt like that
When is this going to happen?quadrangular lf1, bsso, gonial imlants, genio, chin implant, custom IOMs with asymmetric orbital floor correction, brow ridge implants, periorbital fat graft, and buccal fat removal
get fat grafting not implants
18-21When is this going to happen?
big boobs is must
legs>titsreal, but the thing is theyre growing rn. and I have good chances bcs my mom is like a E cup lol, but im inpatient
thick tights?legs>tits
yeah optimalthick tights?
yay, at least smt I haveyeah optimal