Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

IS IT OVER FOR ME

trueindian

New member
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
10
Online time
42m 51s
Reputation
6
I am currently very much insecure about my looks and it's been going worse to the point I can't step my foot outside the house just thinking that I'm looking too ugly
I am 16,5'9,56kg,From India
I know most of the people here will hate me because I'm Indian.
I have provided my front profile and side profile
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261006_213439.webp
    IMG_20261006_213439.webp
    387.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20261003_142404.webp
    IMG_20261003_142404.webp
    133 KB · Views: 59
I am currently very much insecure about my looks and it's been going worse to the point I can't step my foot outside the house just thinking that I'm looking too ugly
I am 16,5'9,56kg,From India
I know most of the people here will hate me because I'm Indian.
I have provided my front profile and side profile
Low radix and short midface id honestly consider a rhinoplasty but your like a mtn
 
I am currently very much insecure about my looks and it's been going worse to the point I can't step my foot outside the house just thinking that I'm looking too ugly
I am 16,5'9,56kg,From India
I know most of the people here will hate me because I'm Indian.
I have provided my front profile and side profile
yes
 
Stop squinting bro you look retarded, you are in India you look alr bro 5’9 in India is great if your Indian but in the USA, uk or a European country it’s over
 
I ain't squinting my boy I'm from North india and people there have a an hybrid chinese type eye you can search it up online
Stop squinting bro you look retarded, you are in India you look alr bro 5’9 in India is great if your Indian but in the USA, uk or a European country it’s over
 
I am currently very much insecure about my looks and it's been going worse to the point I can't step my foot outside the house just thinking that I'm looking too ugly
I am 16,5'9,56kg,From India
I know most of the people here will hate me because I'm Indian.
I have provided my front profile and side profile
Youre a jeet be proud and accept it. JBA is law keep ascending lad
 
I am currently very much insecure about my looks and it's been going worse to the point I can't step my foot outside the house just thinking that I'm looking too ugly
I am 16,5'9,56kg,From India
I know most of the people here will hate me because I'm Indian.
I have provided my front profile and side profile
welcome to bp bub
 
I know most of the people here will hate me because I'm Indian.
dont say shit like that n****r
be the jeet you're supposed to be - low inhib, confident and carefree
don't submit to these western cumskins by assuming yourself as inferior
 
Low radix and short midface id honestly consider a rhinoplasty but your like a mtn
i fucking knew the first reply was going to be about radix

ill fucking r**e yalls radix oh my fucking god radix radix radix radix fuck your radix n***a im tired of seeing this
 
I am currently very much insecure about my looks and it's been going worse to the point I can't step my foot outside the house just thinking that I'm looking too ugly
I am 16,5'9,56kg,From India
I know most of the people here will hate me because I'm Indian.
I have provided my front profile and side profile
stop squinting at me like a r****d, you look so fucking nd in both of your pictures LMFAO

you don't look bad though, mtn prob
 
Do I have good bone mass
yeah pretty good bone mass

your bones are a little uncanny looking imo but having good bone mass and looking slightly uncanny is 100x better than being a boneless chud who looks canny
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top