Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is it over for me?

MrAbhi

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-15 at 7.18.19 PM.jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-15 at 7.17.53 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-15 at 7.17.53 PM.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-15 at 6.25.34 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-15 at 6.25.34 PM.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No. Your maxilla is recessed and you need surgery to fix it
sir 2 years ago after wearing retainers and by forcefully applying pressure i experienced tremendous pain in my sutures where my zygomatic bones and maxilla are joined i have been to many doctors and they were not able to identify the cause of the problem they thought that i was making stories just to get attention of my parents and apart from the pain i also felt facial pressure nerves damage and eyes shape also changes and upper jaw reccssed can you tell me is it possible that zygomatic bone and maxilla can alter it s position if we apply temendous amount of pressure?

i think this has caused recession of my maxilla

sir 2 years ago after wearing retainers and by forcefully applying pressure i experienced tremendous pain in my sutures where my zygomatic bones and maxilla are joined i have been to many doctors and they were not able to identify the cause of the problem they thought that i was making stories just to get attention of my parents and apart from the pain i also felt facial pressure nerves damage and eyes shape also changes and upper jaw reccssed can you tell me is it possible that zygomatic bone and maxilla can alter it s position if we apply temendous amount of pressure?

i think this has caused recession of my maxilla
Get surgery n***a

You know what? Wax the uni-brow, shave your face, and get a mid fade comb-over with a hard part.

Back