Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is it possible to increase testosterone naturally?

• Thread starter Deleted member 342
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 342

Or do I have to inject T?
I'm getting very close to injecting NGL.
I want more body and facial hair aswell as increased muscle mass.
I'm probably going to die.

I have done extensive research into this topic

Creatine can increase DHT by like 20%, ashwagandha can increase free T. that's about it from my research

you should order some SARMs from purerawz if u got money and they aint illegal in ur country

ill buy them too once i have the money

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Creatine can increase DHT by like 20%, ashwagandha can increase free T. that's about it from my research

you should order some SARMs from purerawz if u got money and they aint illegal in ur country

It's illegal but I am thinking about Ligandrol.
I'm just afraid of losing my hair.
Also I might have cancer or some shit and I'm scared that SARMs will make it worse.
Even though it's over I enjoy living because I love the ogremaxing life!

But you are saying ashwaganda can actually increase T? I might try it.

It's illegal but I am thinking about Ligandrol.
I'm just afraid of losing my hair.
Also I might have cancer or some shit and I'm scared that SARMs will make it worse.
Even though it's over I enjoy living because I love the ogremaxing life!

But you are saying ashwaganda can actually increase T? I might try it.
well the ashwagandha is kinda misleading. cortisol lowers free testosterone (not total testosterone) so it may increase the T increase from working out (by lowering thyroid hormones and cortisol) but thats about it, nothing crazy.

idk about hair tho bro, im like NW1 myself but i just grew my hair to cover my forehead and am hiding it so idc. Just promise me youll never take the soypills like finasteride

well the ashwagandha is kinda misleading. cortisol lowers free testosterone (not total testosterone) so it may increase the T increase from working out (by lowering thyroid hormones and cortisol) but thats about it, nothing crazy.

idk about hair tho bro, im like NW1 myself but i just grew my hair to cover my forehead and am hiding it so idc. Just promise me youll never take the soypills like finasteride

I wont man,
I'm not going the traditional looksmaxing way.
I am 4PSL ATM,
My plan is ogremaxing until I am 21-22ish which is when I might get surgery on my jaw and nose to look better.
I want to be huge though since I look garbage lean, I literally look 100x better with big muscles and a bit of fat.
I have thick bones and a thick mid-section wich is why I look better as a huge guy.

I will start training my neck aswell which I think will add to the look.
I dont even know if I'm going bald tbh, my grandpa also had NW2 at 18 but it never progressed. He is still NW2 at 70 now.
But if I ever go bald there might be other solutions for us in the future, and if not I dont mind it too much, the baldness only adds to the ogre look.

I've had shit hair always anyway.

I wont man,
I'm not going the traditional looksmaxing way.
I am 4PSL ATM,
My plan is ogremaxing until I am 21-22ish which is when I might get surgery on my jaw and nose to look better.
I want to be huge though since I look garbage lean, I literally look 100x better with big muscles and a bit of fat.
I have thick bones and a thick mid-section wich is why I look better as a huge guy.

I will start training my neck aswell which I think will add to the look.
I dont even know if I'm going bald tbh, my grandpa also had NW2 at 18 but it never progressed. He is still NW2 at 70 now.
But if I ever go bald there might be other solutions for us in the future, and if not I dont mind it too much, the baldness only adds to the ogre look.

I've had shit hair always anyway.
i also looked like absolute trash at 55kg. looked like a malnourished jewish boy at a concentration camp. i look better now than before but my skin is shit (i have dark circles). i guess at least i dont have acne ngl

and neck is legit af but what's even more legit is masseters. mine are starting to pop more and more and it makes my face look so much better it's insane. bro you have to chew incredibly hard, non stop, at least 2 hours per day and chew every food you eat extra hard, you will not regret it

i also looked like absolute trash at 55kg. looked like a malnourished jewish boy at a concentration camp. i look better now than before but my skin is shit (i have dark circles). i guess at least i dont have acne ngl

and neck is legit af but what's even more legit is masseters. mine are starting to pop more and more and it makes my face look so much better it's insane. bro you have to chew incredibly hard, non stop, at least 2 hours per day and chew every food you eat extra hard, you will not regret it

Will do bro,
My wisdoom teeth are coming out right now though so I cant chew too much.
But I will once its finished.

I'm 73kg right now at around 14-15% bf. I used to be 86 but I want to reach 90kgs.

Will do bro,
My wisdoom teeth are coming out right now though so I cant chew too much.
But I will once its finished.

I'm 73kg right now at around 14-15% bf. I used to be 86 but I want to reach 90kgs.
id also want to reach 90kg if it was pure muscle but id rather just go by how i look rather than the scale ngl

inb4:

It sucks when one of your masseters won't turn on when chewing

It sucks when one of your masseters won't turn on when chewing
i finally got my right one to activate and it's starting to grow. i started chewing on the side with the bigger masseter and the opposite one started activating. idk why but if it works it works

id also want to reach 90kg if it was pure muscle but id rather just go by how i look rather than the scale ngl

inb4:

True, I'm willing to be a bit fat though as I look better that way.

isn't ashwagandha useless ? i mean, yeah It does increase free t, but really the thing that really matters is dht, free t really doesn't do much for you. right ? also considering that free t can actually convert into estrogen, isn't it a bad idea to raise it ?

isn't ashwagandha useless ? i mean, yeah It does increase free t, but really the thing that really matters is dht, free t really doesn't do much for you. right ? also considering that free t can actually convert into estrogen, isn't it a bad idea to raise it ?
i'm not sure if the estrogen increase would be disproportional to the T increase though so cant say for sure

i'm not sure if the estrogen increase would be disproportional to the T increase though so cant say for sure
ignore what i said here i wasnt paying attention and am saying dumb shit

. i look better now than before but my skin is shit (i have dark circles). i guess at least i dont have acne ngl
Me too i have it all the time my maxilla is not in recessed and my under eye area is ok so what is the cause of this problem in your opinion

Yeah I had a tumour and shit but the doctor said it was nothing, I dont trust that polish manlet though. But anyways I feel fine so I guess its nothing.

Yeah I had a tumour and shit but the doctor said it was nothing, I dont trust that polish manlet though. But anyways I feel fine so I guess its nothing.
i also had one JFL even had a surgery for it, thnkfully it was benign

i also had one JFL even had a surgery for it, thnkfully it was benign

Yeah I have heard it is common among high t beasts. They wont remove mine though as its small and they say its safe so I will have to pay if I want it removed.

Or do I have to inject T?
I'm getting very close to injecting NGL.
I want more body and facial hair aswell as increased muscle mass.
I'm probably going to die.
NO
all methods to increase testosterone naturally are a scam.
the only way to increase it is taking anabolic steroids (t or synthetic) or SARMs