Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is it time to rope max honest advice and help please

lmwmid

Hi i am 16m 175 cm 73 kg I have massive body dysmorphia after 8 years of bulling really new to this sort of thing just want some genuine advice so I can have some confidence talking to women. Anything is appreciated. Snapchat-1873554463.jpgSnapchat-457597841.jpgSnapchat-1870077371.jpgSnapchat-673823736.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your nose is too big ,but u have nice jaw.Grow your hair and build some muscle.
OK thank you I have been going gym already for around a year, is there a hair cut u would recommend?

Your nose is too big ,but u have nice jaw.Grow your hair and build some muscle.
Hi i am 16m 175 cm 73 kg I have massive body dysmorphia after 8 years of bulling really new to this sort of thing just want some genuine advice so I can have some confidence talking to women. Anything is appreciated. View attachment 25548View attachment 25549View attachment 25550View attachment 25551
top lip is very large compared to ur bottom lip, u do have very strong masculine features tho sharp jawline, thick eyebrows, ect. maybe get a haircut that suits ur facial features more and work on getting a thicker neck. hopefully ur still growing and aren't stuck at that height tho

Back