Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is it worth it?

maryd

I always wanted to talk about people in my situation how do they feel about all the self improvement thing: you see other people out there enjoying life (even ugly ones) while you’re so deep into lookism that you can’t even think about anything else. What do you do if you just know you can’t reach a certain goal , and that’s all that you’ll ever want? Honestly I’m really considering fucking suicide ngl.

I always wanted to talk about people in my situation how do they feel about all the self improvement thing: you see other people out there enjoying life (even ugly ones) while you’re so deep into lookism that you can’t even think about anything else. What do you do if you just know you can’t reach a certain goal , and that’s all that you’ll ever want? Honestly I’m really considering fucking suicide ngl.
get bimax and rhinoplasty

Do your yoga. Do your face massages (very impactful) HARDMAX, massage your eyes into your desired shape and just keep fkn going

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do your yoga. Do your face massages (very impactful) HARDMAX, massage your eyes into your desired shape and just keep fkn going
I don’t want to be delusional, maybe I’ll work hard and stille be average. I’m currently below average actually, but I still hate the idea of being “normal”

I don’t want to be delusional, maybe I’ll work hard and stille be average. I’m currently below average actually, but I still hate the idea of being “normal”
what do u want look like madison beer or some model
just remember that every single thing in this world is based on luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dye your hair back to normal, start with guasha and HARD MEWING, do yoga/pilates/barre. Period
Ok, but doing yoga and mewing won’t magically change my face

dye your hair back to normal, start with guasha and HARD MEWING, do yoga/pilates/barre. Period
if i do HARD MEWING will i become indian salludon lookalike named dalluson

Find other ways to cope. Life isn’t just about looking good. A man or a woman can find a partner regardless, but the issue is that it might not be the partner of your dreams. If life were only about looks, then models would have already finished life, yet I somehow still see them chasing life.