Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is it worth Tanmaxing as an ginger

Everyone says being white is advantage, but i posses worst white pheno, is it worth tanmaxing as an ginger, if so; do you have any pictures pls

Also growing hair is going great
I think gingers have trouble getting a tan in general

could always try supplementing beta-carotene

Get a tan OP. but don't stay like this pls, if you don't want to look better.

i never seen a ginger with a decent tan. you are indeed destined to be 0 melanin cumskin

thought the title said transmXing 🤭 😗

I could also pick a picture of a very goodlooking indian and an uglier ginger and put them one next to another and say that indians are worse looking, but this is basically evidence of nothing.
Their features are very similar, the only difference is the coloring and maybe the cheekbones and mouth but Indians have flatter zygos on average and White guys have thinner lips on average, its part of their phenos.

What did you expect me to do, to put as example of Indians guy some Med guy that looks nothing like an Indian like the copers in Looksmax.me always do?

Indians look worse, its a fact.

Their features are very similar, the only difference is the coloring and maybe the cheekbones and mouth but Indians have flatter zygos on average and White guys have thinner lips on average, its part of their phenos.

What did you expect me to do, to put as example of Indians guy some Med guy that looks nothing like an Indian like the copers in Looksmax.me always do?

Indians look worse, its a fact.
I can't change your mind, you can't change mine. It is what it is.