Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Is marriage worth it as a man?

no

date a girl but dont get a legal marriage, all these legalities will fuck you up long term
if there are any legal benefits, you can usually perform them outside of marriage

I will never be happy in any ltr or marriage . If ur a stupid man youll be fine getting married and dating seriously in this generation

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
date a girl but dont get a legal marriage, all these legalities will fuck you up long term
if there are any legal benefits, you can usually perform them outside of marriage
True unless you're religious and even then just get a religious marriage and not a civil one. This is my view on marriage tbh based @sigma

I guess if it's for the family a civil marriage would be enough

why not?
you dont need a legal marriage to have a family or stable house
Not being married makes it way easier to cheat

Also prevents the half brother shitp

Also what's the point of not getting married if your going to be together forver

you dont need the government getting involved in your affairs
you can still be loyal and take care of each other without being married, people are in relationships without it
Enjoy bastard children and enjoy a woman who opens her legs before having a ring. Thats your choice and maybe youre on that level. Before you give me my billionth warning for a joke im joking senpai🌈🫶

Also what's the point of not getting married if your going to be together forver
If you're gonna stay together anyways what's the point of getting married? Plus doubt marriage will prevent cheating if anything it will make it more difficult for the one getting cucked to leave

Enjoy bastard children and enjoy a woman who opens her legs before having a ring. Thats your choice and maybe youre on that level. Before you give me my billionth warning for a joke im joking senpai🌈🫶
people in marriage cheat as well
some paper isnt going to decide if someone cheats or not
its up to a person to cheat and their character

but ig enjoy being divorce r***d when your kids arent yours and you have to split custody and possessions with your "wife" when she admits she cheated and wants to fuck chad and be "free"

people in marriage cheat as well
some paper isnt going to decide if someone cheats or not
its up to a person to cheat and their character
If you wanna be objective people who care less about tradition, dont believe in marriage as an institution, sharing bank accounts and so on are more likely to be promiscuous cheaters. These so called “ free thinkers “ are more likely to be degenerates.

but ig enjoy being divorce r***d when your kids arent yours and you have to split custody and possessions with your "wife" when she admits she cheated and wants to fuck chad and be "free"
Divorce r**e is just when a sub 5 marries a gold digger and the women doesnt wanna participate her end of the deal. I have high smv so i dont need to r**e my future wife

If you wanna be objective people who care less about tradition, dont believe in marriage as an institution, sharing bank accounts and so on are more likely to be promiscuous cheaters. These so called “ free thinkers “ are more likely to be degenerates.
Explain divorce rates getting higher, can't be the "free thinkers"

marriage is just the government in muddling in your affairs and a way to keep control
let people show their true colors
if shes an actual good loyal girl, she wont cheat on you even if your not married
being married doenst change the fact that she wants to go fuck with chad if she really is like that

Divorce r**e is just when a sub 5 marries a gold digger and the women doesnt wanna participate her end of the deal. I have high smv so i dont need to r**e my future wife
im not talking about sexual assault
i mean when a woman divorces her husband

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Because of less religion, more feminism, more toxic femininity, loss of traditional values
Only the first one and the lack of severe consequences from men. In reality, women are cheaters and whores by nature.

Like how court favours women in divorce u mean? Id rather be “divorce r***d” than “date” a degenerate woman whos the mother of kids with no ring
i wouldnt do nor do i encourage either

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
maryd Looksmaxxing 108
D Looksmaxxing 4
U Off-Topic 13
Jack Blacked Ratings 8