Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is my chin recessed

Your chin is the least of your worries, trust me... it could be a bit more projected tho.

Lose weight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your chin is the least of your worries, trust me... it could be a bit more projected tho.

Lose weight.
So my chin is normal. What worries do I have besides the weight?

What can I do to change these issues?
Hair loss meds such as Finasteride or Dutasteride and/or a hair transplant, I barely know anything about how stop balding, but these are the things I commonly see being mentioned.

As for the jaw, custom jaw angle implants, but it depends on how it looks from the front, they might not be really necessary.

Hair loss meds such as Finasteride or Dutasteride and/or a hair transplant, I barely know anything about how stop balding, but these are the things I commonly see being mentioned.

As for the jaw, custom jaw angle implants, but it depends on how it looks from the front, they might not be really necessary.
Thanks.

Infra-glabellar notch is looking real sharp and angled. First good thing I noticed about your face from this angle/pic
I don't know what that is but thanks.

If you get surgery before you stop being fat, I will personally stomp your larynx into the back of your neck.

If you get surgery before you stop being fat, I will personally stomp your larynx into the back of your neck.

he probably isnt even that fat

just bad hyoid and jaw genetics

im surey more fatter than him, but i submental region mog him to death

Infra-glabellar notch is looking real sharp and angled. First good thing I noticed about your face from this angle/pic
Is his nasion good tho?

Is his nasion good tho?
I think so
Vertical position is above midpupil and nasion height is decent too but might look less in this pic due to his eyelashes
I want to see from the front too