Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is reddit gold supposed to be some facetious react

justwannabealooker

Navigator of the Narcy Pirates 🏴‍☠️

I just expressed my qualms with a mod and instead of being empathetic towards me he reacted with Reddit gold reaction

Yea I think I’m all set here, try to vent on looksmax and a bunch of autists aggressively say negative things

Try to vent on looksmax about my pains in life and another autist tries to make me look like a joke and mocks me

I think looksmaxing community is just full of low empathy immature low iq idiotic people atp I think I’m straight, sorry @Narcissus🥀 I think I’m cool on these dogshit forums bro but I think you’re a super cool guy and I admire your perception on certain things and how generally easy going you are and also sorry about your gf brotha

Bye looksmaxxers 👋

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
reddit gold = good thing
and youre good bro
Oh iight cool people on looksmax use Redditor as an insult ☠️ I think I may go anyways idk I think getting banned on looksmax was a sign to quit these sites overall, I don’t think it’s helping anything tbh and anytime I try to vent to looksmaxxers they spam dnrd videos and mock me or any situation utterly brutal how miserable they r tbh

Take it easy

Oh iight cool people on looksmax use Redditor as an insult ☠️ I think I may go anyways idk I think getting banned on looksmax was a sign to quit these sites overall, I don’t think it’s helping anything tbh and anytime I try to vent to looksmaxxers they spam dnrd videos and mock me or any situation utterly brutal how miserable they r tbh

Take it easy
tbh idk why people vent

I just expressed my qualms with a mod and instead of being empathetic towards me he reacted with Reddit gold reaction

Yea I think I’m all set here, try to vent on looksmax and a bunch of autists aggressively say negative things

Try to vent on looksmax about my pains in life and another autist tries to make me look like a joke and mocks me

I think looksmaxing community is just full of low empathy immature low iq idiotic people atp I think I’m straight, sorry @Narcissus🥀 I think I’m cool on these dogshit forums bro but I think you’re a super cool guy and I admire your perception on certain things and how generally easy going you are and also sorry about your gf brotha

Bye looksmaxxers 👋
its a problem with the internet as a whole, it is like a cancer

Bye looksmaxxers 👋
reddit gold +3 rep dont stress it

Bye looksmaxxers 👋
Take my gold kind Redditor! May you have many upvotes along your path!

Bye looksmaxxers 👋
Your right. It's a problem. But don't leave. I swear it will get fixed

order of nihil knights, narcy pirates, attempted chad council, jedi order
i dislike the idea of these groups overall, risky and mob mentality + pressure + war
I just made guide Lmao

Luckily the majority of them are inactive