Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

is smoking good for your looks??

pslgodduckz

the forums biggest loser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member
smoking cigarettes is bad for your lungs and overall your health but it is proven to show fast metabolism and could be a distraction from food craving. of course you shouldn't smoke a lot but a few through out the month can help you lose some weight

iu

Smoking anything is bad, breathing in wood fumes is more dangerous than cigarettes. It seems better to just have a nicotine patch if you want some nicotine.

smoking cigarettes is bad for your lungs and overall your health but it is proven to show fast metabolism and could be a distraction from food craving. of course you shouldn't smoke a lot but a few through out the month can help you lose some weight
i smoked through my weight loss but honestly it wasn’t needed, if your, or anyone reading this, main focus is finding ways to lose weight better / distract food craving, stick to voluminous foods.

Another great way to distract yourself from food craving (which may also help with Jaw definition) is chewing gum, by keeping your mouth occupied you are less likely to become hungry out of boredom and I think chewing gum also makes you believe you're keeping yourself fed more than you actually are as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Another great way to distract yourself from food craving (which may also help with Jaw definition) is chewing gum, by keeping your mouth occupied you are less likely to become hungry out of boredom and I think chewing gum also makes you believe you're keeping yourself fed more than you actually are as well.
yes but a quick smoke can debloat your face

no javi bo

hookah mogs

yes but if you only want to lose weight just take meds it's cheaper and safer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff