Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion is there hope anymore?

Ninjapro8080

I feel like im constantly reminded I'm not 6 foot and I'm living in my brothers shadow constantly me 15 5'9. him 18 6'2 everyone treats him better then me he gets more respect. He also has a girlfriend I've never even held a girls hand let alone have a real friend my mom homeschooled us both we both played baseball growing up he grew up skinny I grew up chubby. I have this one memory that made me wanna kill myself every day for some reason he was little older than me so he played in a league higher of course so I would sit in the bleachers/stands some games well this day in specific a group of about almost 10 girls in the stands start talking about my brother they talk about the him in the ways you would think they do the usual omagosh he's so dreamy oh my gosh girl his legs are so long. Meanwhile I'm sitting in the stands sweating because I've never been this close to so many girls. It's so f****d too because i remember thinking to myself oh this is so weird i wouldn't want this to happen to me it would be so annoying (i was coping).Another memory I have which is even more brutal is taking a picture after one of his games with two random girls that wanted a picture with him I took the picture for him. I don't even know what do anymore and I'm actually suicidal from this I remember being younger and thinking yeah I'll be 6 foot he's 6 foot so yeah I'll be good just a late bloomer right right?? Yeah well I was wrong I'm more fit then I've ever been in my life rn cardio daily. workouts almost every day with rest on the weekends still in baseball the point is sometimes life is unfair. Can someone just say I'll be six foot by the time I'm 16 please I can't take this anymore.

you are still young lil bro and you may have potential
when i was your age i was your age i was an incel but now ( 18 ) i get any girl i want
comparison is a thieve of joy
dont envy your brother

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
when i was your age i was your age i was an incel but now ( 18 ) i get any girl i want
dont envy
thanks bro your right

I feel like im constantly reminded I'm not 6 foot and I'm living in my brothers shadow constantly me 15 5'9. him 18 6'2 everyone treats him better then me he gets more respect. He also has a girlfriend I've never even held a girls hand let alone have a real friend my mom homeschooled us both we both played baseball growing up he grew up skinny I grew up chubby. I have this one memory that made me wanna kill myself every day for some reason he was little older than me so he played in a league higher of course so I would sit in the bleachers/stands some games well this day in specific a group of about almost 10 girls in the stands start talking about my brother they talk about the him in the ways you would think they do the usual omagosh he's so dreamy oh my gosh girl his legs are so long. Meanwhile I'm sitting in the stands sweating because I've never been this close to so many girls. It's so f****d too because i remember thinking to myself oh this is so weird i wouldn't want this to happen to me it would be so annoying (i was coping).Another memory I have which is even more brutal is taking a picture after one of his games with two random girls that wanted a picture with him I took the picture for him. I don't even know what do anymore and I'm actually suicidal from this I remember being younger and thinking yeah I'll be 6 foot he's 6 foot so yeah I'll be good just a late bloomer right right?? Yeah well I was wrong I'm more fit then I've ever been in my life rn cardio daily. workouts almost every day with rest on the weekends still in baseball the point is sometimes life is unfair. Can someone just say I'll be six foot by the time I'm 16 please I can't take this anymore.
n***a i cant stand people who complain about beeing 5'9. I would dream to be 5'9, im 18 and 5 f*****g 7 so be thank your genetics for your height.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
n***a i cant stand people who complain about beeing 5'9. I would dream to be 5'9, im 18 and 5 f*****g 7 so be thank your genetics for your height.
You guys make me realize something I've been homeschooled my whole life I haven't compared myself to anyone besides my family and I don't realize what I have is already good. I want to greatly thank you guys for everything

dont envy your brother
you do not get every girl you want 😭😭