Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is this a subhuman trait?

chadronelite

people talk about me and spread rumors about me having a girlfriend meanwhile she’s just a girl I’m talking to

I feel like it’s the same thing as “that loser is friends with the popular kid”
or “he took a shower”

When Chad gets a girlfriend no one says “Chad has a girlfriend” because it’s expected

Water?

Last edited:
people talk about me and spread rumors about me having a girlfriend meanwhile she’s just a girl I’m talking to

I feel like it’s the thing as “that special ed loser is friends with a popular kid”

When Chad gets a girlfriend no one talks about it like that

Water?
Yeah it means yall aren’t looks matched

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah it means yall aren’t looks matched
I think it’s means we arent status matched and I don’t have good aura

I never told anyone I was talking to her she was the one who said we were dating

Depends on the social controveries of that time as well, along with looksmatching and social status

WDYM by social controversies of that time ?

Tell me why that r****d says this was a schizopost tho
They call you a schizo because they don't bother reading your descriptions of social landscapes and blackpill. They don't understand you, so they crash out. Really nothing to be upset over.

By social controversies I mean that if one of the people in a relationship did something crazy to others, then obviously the relationship would attract more attention simply because of that

They call you a schizo because they don't bother reading your descriptions of social landscapes and blackpill. They don't understand you, so they crash out. Really nothing to be upset over.

By social controversies I mean that if one of the people in a relationship did something crazy to others, then obviously the relationship would attract more attention simply because of that
Give examples of doing something crazy to others

Give examples of doing something crazy to others
Let's say the girl in the relationship started a fight punching another girl, people would have more eyes on her and the actions that she takes, leading there to be more eyes on whatever relationships she gets into

Let's say the girl in the relationship started a fight punching another girl, people would have more eyes on her and the actions that she takes, leading there to be more eyes on whatever relationships she gets into
I can already tell it’s because I’m the one who isn’t status and looks matched

Id have to be genuinely NT HTN/Chad for people to say “he has a girlfriend” in a positive way right ?

I can already tell it’s because I’m the one who isn’t status and looks matched

Id have to be genuinely NT HTN/Chad for people to say “he has a girlfriend” in a positive way right ?
Yep, NT HTN minimum