Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is this achivable?

Faxx

Hello guys do you think that I can achive something simular to that guy’s body? Like bone structure, muscle insertion?
And which muscles should I focus to that body?

Attachments

• IMG_2632.jpeg
    IMG_2632.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1468.jpeg
    IMG_1468.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 18
Hello guys do you think that I can achive something simular to that guy’s body? Like bone structure, muscle insertion?
And which muscles should I focus to that body?
focus on chest and arms. it can take a few years but you can achieve this physique with hard work

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
focus on chest and arms. it can take a few years but you can achieve this physique with hard work
Is my mid section okey bc I think it looks very different from the guy, and should I put a lower chest exresise in my rotuine bc I only train my upper chest?

alr, def workout your lower chest more, you cant change your bone structure that much when you are an adult, but your midsection looks good
Im only 15 at that photo

i dont think you can change your bones around your torso to the size of the guy at the first photo, but you still look good and have potential
Also should i train my oblique bc I have heard that It makes you blocky but I have heard that it only does if u are on gear ?

n***a your physique looks better than his, why would you possibly want his physique, his frame is small, yours is good enough already

n***a your physique looks better than his, why would you possibly want his physique, his frame is small, yours is good enough already
I always liked that type of physique I dont know why but I see my physique being worse than his one

Yeah the other guy is a framelet

Back