Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is this enough to rope or not yet

Deleted Member 44008

turnthistvoff
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Sep 23, 2024
Messages
5,443
Online time
5d 2h
Reputation
10,860
Still a truecel never kissed never done it almost 19 I'm not mad right now it's just I think it might be over if by 21 it's still the same.
 

Attachments

  • 17537422539821784033414518699097.jpg
    17537422539821784033414518699097.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 17537422907448710647455144424497.jpg
    17537422907448710647455144424497.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 13
nah dont stress abt it just go enjoy ur life theres more to life than sex n shit
U right
nah dont stress abt it just go enjoy ur life theres more to life than sex n shit
I think if I was 6'2 I'd already enjoyed some but at the same time no point in stressing what we can't control for now I just need to NT max tbh
 
Still a truecel never kissed never done it almost 19 I'm not mad right now it's just I think it might be over if by 21 it's still the same.
come visit man!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top