- Joined
- Sep 23, 2024
- Messages
- 5,443
- Online time
- 5d 2h
- Reputation
- 10,860
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
nah dont stress abt it just go enjoy ur life theres more to life than sex n shit
hes 5,2You look normal stop being a bitch
U rightnah dont stress abt it just go enjoy ur life theres more to life than sex n shit
I think if I was 6'2 I'd already enjoyed some but at the same time no point in stressing what we can't control for now I just need to NT max tbhnah dont stress abt it just go enjoy ur life theres more to life than sex n shit
come visit man!Still a truecel never kissed never done it almost 19 I'm not mad right now it's just I think it might be over if by 21 it's still the same.
We'll see as of now I'm very low on income but I'll save up tbh let's make it a possibility thocome visit man!