Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is this hunters eye

No man. It's too rounded and lacks eye hooding to be considered a hunter eye area.

I was joking lol
giphy.gif

Couldn't tell because of you using the medical term 😂

This is the opposite of a Hunter eye area.

in your case, you’d need a few procedures to achieve this look.

First and foremost, you’d need supraorbital fat grafting. You have no hooding.

even with fat grafting though, there would be no way to make your entire eye area hooded without it looking odd and having significant negative hooding because your eyes have little no no positive tilt. Your upper eyelid also droops over your iris too much. You’d also need a canthoplasty.

a canthoplasty would leave your eyes too vertically wide though. Hunter eyes are hooded and narrow. To reduce the vertical height, you’d likely need infraorbital rim implants/fillers, lower lid retraction, or both.

Doing these three things could very well make your eye area narrower/more compact and hooded. However, you might not look good with Hunter eyes if your face isn’t fit for them. We’d need to see a picture of your whole face to tell you. Overall Harmony >>>> individual characteristics.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is the opposite of a Hunter eye area.

in your case, you’d need a few procedures to achieve this look.

First and foremost, you’d need supraorbital fat grafting. You have no hooding.

even with fat grafting though, there would be no way to make your entire eye area hooded without it looking odd and having significant negative hooding because your eyes have little no no positive tilt. Your upper eyelid also droops over your iris too much. You’d also need a canthoplasty.

a canthoplasty would leave your eyes too vertically wide though. Hunter eyes are hooded and narrow. To reduce the vertical height, you’d likely need infraorbital rim implants/fillers, lower lid retraction, or both.

Doing these three things could very well make your eye area narrower/more compact and hooded. However, you might not look good with Hunter eyes if your face isn’t fit for them. We’d need to see a picture of your whole face to tell you. Overall Harmony >>>> individual characteristics.
is this safe to post my face here? I hope it is

is this safe to post my face here? I hope it is
Tbh I wouldn’t post your face in a thread. PSL forums have a lot of doxxing going on and this is the last place you want people to know you browse. Find reputable users who respect privacy to send pics to (I am one of them).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AbhayK Looksmaxxing 10
6 Looksmaxxing 2
Pavel Cosmetic Surgery 3
Pavel Looksmaxxing 6