Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

it’s crazy to me

emo-gun.gif


fax bro
 
Random internet people when another random underage internet person gets with a girl but they wanted him to be with another underage girl:

View attachment 144706
she’s our friend and we don’t want u to be with her trust, we js saying u shitty for leading her on and u knew exactly what u were doing w those threads stop deflecting
 
yea my fault for tryna play match maker but i told u not to lead her on didn’t i
Lead on? 😂

You’ve been saying this shit for ages. Because I’ve said I love you to her? I do n***a, doesn’t mean I’m wanting anything romantic with her.
 
Lead on? 😂

You’ve been saying this shit for ages. Because I’ve said I love you to her? I do n***a, doesn’t mean I’m wanting anything romantic with her.
mess ngl i rlly don’t care ,, im js tryna be a good friend for hannah walla this e dating shit does not interest me, be with whoever u want
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top