- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,240
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,593
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
she’s our friend and we don’t want u to be with her trust, we js saying u shitty for leading her on and u knew exactly what u were doing w those threads stop deflectingRandom internet people when another random underage internet person gets with a girl but they wanted him to be with another underage girl:
View attachment 144706
just like you. you aren’t unproblematic at all in this forum.cobi who even talks shit ab u, ur like unproblematic except for that one time
u just said im not unproblematic meaning i am problematic but then said just like you therefore contradicting urself cobi cobsjust like you. you aren’t unproblematic at all in this forum.
over the top of your headu just said im not unproblematic meaning i am problematic but then said just like you therefore contradicting urself cobi cobs
We’re match makersRandom internet people when another random underage internet person gets with a girl but they wanted him to be with another underage girl:
View attachment 144706
He meant it sarcastically mateu just said im not unproblematic meaning i am problematic but then said just like you therefore contradicting urself cobi cobs
Literally trying to set me up with her three days ago.she’s our friend and we don’t want u to be with her trust
what does this meanover the top of your head![]()
yea my fault for tryna play match maker but i told u not to lead her on didn’t iLiterally trying to set me up with her three days ago.
You acted as some middle-man, knew this shit was rotten from the start.
dean just doesn’t care, he unbans you after an email if you commit some murder of 5 childrenVro I didn't knew edates went so hard
@Dean isn't this against rules tho
this edating shit ain’t a gameVro I didn't knew edates went so hard
@Dean isn't this against rules tho
that’s why he the goatdean just doesn’t care, he unbans you after an email if you commit some murder of 5 children
theres no edating going on sillyVro I didn't knew edates went so hard
@Dean isn't this against rules tho
it doesn’t matter anyways, I need to find a life and not care about internet shit and be like youwhat does this mean
Diva we love to seeit doesn’t matter anyways, I need to find a life and not care about internet shit and be like you
Lead on?yea my fault for tryna play match maker but i told u not to lead her on didn’t i
Pls don't call me silly it makes me blush ( ゚ー゚)theres no edating going on silly
im sorry its instinctualPls don't call me silly it makes me blush ( ゚ー゚)
mess ngl i rlly don’t care ,, im js tryna be a good friend for hannah walla this e dating shit does not interest me, be with whoever u wantLead on?
You’ve been saying this shit for ages. Because I’ve said I love you to her? I do n***a, doesn’t mean I’m wanting anything romantic with her.
it doesn’t matter anyways, I need to find a life and not care about internet shit and be like you
Ambrosius,we never forget,the dolphin,we never forget,300 IQ larp niggercel,we won’t forget.
Ambrosius,we never forget,the dolphin,we never forget,300 IQ larp niggercel,we won’t forget.
All that and killing ambrosius just at the end to get cucked by the fake black noir and just saying “Brooo”.
edating.comVro I didn't knew edates went so hard
@Dean isn't this against rules tho
i love this guy and this movie and this gif
The movie is a big fat rollercoasteri love this guy and this movie and this gif
I’m hardly ever serious here, actuallyhim especially bro
n*****s do Anything for gold reps nowadays