Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage "Its all genetics" stop fucking lying

animenerd123

Random lesbian
Established
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Messages
1,668
Online time
2d 13h
Reputation
1,749
Location
United States
I literally have good genetics or atlest I should
There is not a single women in the family with small boobs and a small ass
There is not a single bald person in the family
And no am not some obese 600 lbs n***a
Cuz even my fat relatives like my mom have fucking hollow cheeks?

Why tf didn't i get any of the genes?
My mom is literally 270 lbs, but yet has the weight in the good spots, she doesn't even look ugly. No acne, no nothing. She deadass even has a JAWLINE AND HOLLOW CHEEKS?!?!? AT 270LBS? She literally mogs the fuck outa me, plus she light-skinned 💔

Like I deadass have the genes in the family but its just not working for me 💔
The only gene I got is dimples but nothing else
And no am not adopted btw

Like I got no tits, no ass, look like a fucking piegen and etc 💔
Everything has fucking hollow cheeks for fucks sake but not me 💔
Why did i not get the fucking genes?!
 
I literally have good genetics or atlest I should
There is not a single women in the family with small boobs and a small ass
There is not a single bald person in the family
And no am not some obese 600 lbs n***a
Cuz even my fat relatives like my mom have fucking hollow cheeks?

Why tf didn't i get any of the genes?
My mom is literally 270 lbs, but yet has the weight in the good spots, she doesn't even look ugly. No acne, no nothing. She deadass even has a JAWLINE AND HOLLOW CHEEKS?!?!? AT 270LBS? She literally mogs the fuck outa me, plus she light-skinned 💔

Like I deadass have the genes in the family but its just not working for me 💔
The only gene I got is dimples but nothing else
And no am not adopted btw

Like I got no tits, no ass, look like a fucking piegen and etc 💔
Everything has fucking hollow cheeks for fucks sake but not me 💔
Why did i not get the fucking genes?!
Tell me you don't understand genetics without telling me
 
I literally have good genetics or atlest I should
There is not a single women in the family with small boobs and a small ass
There is not a single bald person in the family
And no am not some obese 600 lbs n***a
Cuz even my fat relatives like my mom have fucking hollow cheeks?

Why tf didn't i get any of the genes?
My mom is literally 270 lbs, but yet has the weight in the good spots, she doesn't even look ugly. No acne, no nothing. She deadass even has a JAWLINE AND HOLLOW CHEEKS?!?!? AT 270LBS? She literally mogs the fuck outa me, plus she light-skinned 💔

Like I deadass have the genes in the family but its just not working for me 💔
The only gene I got is dimples but nothing else
And no am not adopted btw

Like I got no tits, no ass, look like a fucking piegen and etc 💔
Everything has fucking hollow cheeks for fucks sake but not me 💔
Why did i not get the fucking genes?!
Jfl geneticpilled 😹😹😹😹
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top