Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious ITS BLEEDING

yk if u actually were serious about lip cutting you cut deep into the skin rather than a shallow cut on the inner lips
 
Barely glanced at the post and though those were pussy lips oh god
 
Js give me advice on how to clean it up
Without my mom noticing
Just apply pressure for the bleeding to stop and keep it clean jesus
Are you gonna delete after that at least?
 
you swiped your lip corners scissors what did u think was gonna happen
 
Just apply pressure for the bleeding to stop and keep it clean jesus
Are you gonna delete after that at least?
Yes, am gonna delete cuz my teeth looks fucked up
I js needed some advice sine my mom is literally 10 feet away from me
 
what were you even doin bro
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260923_190209_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20260923_190209_Chrome.webp
    127.3 KB · Views: 10
I already do self harm
Am suicidal

Wristcutting ain't gonna do shit then js get me into a mental hospital if anyone finds out
Look bro, just gfo of here it is worse for your mental anyway kapishe, go delete your account and never come back
 
Look bro, just gfo of here it is worse for your mental anyway kapishe, go delete your account and never come back
But my mental will be better if I ascend
Also I wanted to thx again for the advice
I js got done cleaning my sink
 
But my mental will be better if I ascend
Also I wanted to thx again for the advice
I js got done cleaning my sink
Ascend alone we dont like you man, try another website
 
If i went to org, i was would be doxxed

They with hard maxing, but yk the typa bullshit they do there 🥀
Its a waste land
Here is no land for you. DELETE or we will bully you constantly
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top