Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage its fucking over i will never get unbanned

Kaligula567

🦅 Was Leader of the birds on .org 🦅
Established
Just why ni*gers, why does it have to end this way?

First I got banned for a literal joke from n***a techno that always hated me,

Posnetek zaslona 2024-09-29 232515.png

then numbthefuckingpain completely shuts down my account, so that i can t even appeal,

Scherm_afbeelding 2024-09-21 om 22.16.46.png

just fucking lol at them how they needed to change the rules days after banning me to prove a point.

Posnetek zaslona 2024-09-29 232748.png

and as a cherry on top you n*****s nuked the only thread that was giving me even 0.001% hope of unban.

Posnetek zaslona 2024-09-29 233033.png

you happy now @technoboss and @NumbThePain . THOUGHTS ?

1563827_cope2.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 43907

then numbthefuckingpain completely shuts down my account, so that i can t even appeal,

View attachment 43908

just fucking lol at them how they needed to change the rules days after banning me to prove a point.

View attachment 43910

and as a cherry on top you n*****s nuked the only thread that was giving me even 0.001% hope of unban.

View attachment 43912

View attachment 43913

tags:
@Chudlite @Tombradylover @sportsmogger @sigma @Clone @Cage @fable @cuck @Incognito @Kaari @MA_ascender @alurmo @N30N @6PSLcel @ratedLTN @RainbowDash @Ben07 @shizuku1111
RIP Kaligula

View attachment 43907

View attachment 43908

View attachment 43910

View attachment 43912

View attachment 43913

tags:
@Chudlite @Tombradylover @sportsmogger @sigma @Clone @Cage @fable @cuck @Incognito @Kaari @MA_ascender @alurmo @N30N @6PSLcel @ratedLTN @RainbowDash @Ben07 @shizuku1111
no1 gives af
make an alt from a different device and use it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you shoot yourself in the foot tbh

maybe blasting roids at 16 wasn’t a good idea it made you too low inhib to care about getting banned
bro help bhai even on discord they said its over these comeback threads are getting deleted. i can t do this anymore bro

thanks bhai only mod other than gengar who likes my ramblings
you remind of that former Chinese emperor who ended up becoming a janitor or something after he got ostracised from power

Here you are reminiscing of the streets you used to own, but that’s over now bhai

I’m sorry, truth hurts

you remind of that former Chinese emperor who ended up becoming a janitor or something after he got ostracised from power

Here you are reminiscing of the streets you used to own, but that’s over now bhai

I’m sorry, truth hurts
over for me too tbh bro stay here bro just 20 minutes more i need you. these is more heartbreaking than breakup tbh @Incognito

Just because your banned doesn’t mean it’s over for your legacy bhai

there is still time to reclaim your power, just not the way you want it

Still not over tho
good quote tbh i just want the birds to unite tbh

ok now your going back to pinging random users who have nothing to do with the thread this will not help your legacy

become a millionaire code monkey so you can life mog us all
yeah its shit here tbh couse noone responds to pings couse nobody s online tbh