Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage its fucking over i will never get unbanned

oh the mental mog must be brutal
yeah it’s brutal

back in school I actually managed to fraud being normal and got to chadlite status according to ppl (they didn’t say that word for word but I met some of my old Chad friends and they said I was high socially) but ever since I began to really mentally deteriorate I rot here now

I’ve got no friends and everyone cut cokntact with me

yeah it’s brutal

back in school I actually managed to fraud being normal and got to chadlite status according to ppl (they didn’t say that word for word but I met some of my old Chad friends and they said I was high socially) but ever since I began to really mentally deteriorate I rot here now

I’ve got no friends and everyone cut cokntact with me
Damn so you were once highly social.
What lead you to rot .

i hope you reach your old social status and no longer rot.
Idk I ran into foid who used to orbit me and caught me without my mask whilst I was walking with some other foid who liked me and I completely bottled it, they were physically disgusted

I lost contact with them now so my face defo can’t compensate rn

Idk I ran into foid who used to orbit me and caught me without my mask whilst I was walking with some other foid who liked me and I completely bottled it, they were physically disgusted

I lost contact with them now so my face defo can’t compensate rn
Wdym by you completed bottled it.

Wdym by you completed bottled it.
I got overwhelmed and said something autistic like ‘I didn’t expect to see you there’ and the interaction went completely wrong and things weren’t the same between me and her afterwards

The one I was walking with at least kept trying to make the the first move but I was too autistic to handle it so she gave up on me kek

I got overwhelmed and said something autistic like ‘I didn’t expect to see you there’ and the interaction went completely wrong and things weren’t the same between me and her afterwards

The one I was walking with at least kept trying to make the the first move but I was too autistic to handle it so she gave up on me kek
I’m living proof nt is law

Damn so you are such a big autist