Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage its fucking over i will never get unbanned

Tbh I don’t think I would rope, there’s people I love here.
My future as I see is being cucked by a moid with a white girl.
brutal

Roping is overrated anyway

I’ve tried multiple times, like slitting my throat and wrists plus ODing and I’m still here kek

99% chance you’ll fail and end up in a worse spot so not worth it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
idk try to appeal by pming mods but I doubt you’ll ever get back in
n***a didn t I tell you that I can t Do absolutely anything
1000009498.jpg
I can t even pm mods bro I cant even respond to messages

according to normie foids I am

probs only like htn on psl scale so over
Like no foid will put up with my autism and rightfully so

Like the look of disgust when they hear me open my stressed out mouth

It’s a shame really because when I’m calm online foids tend to compliment my voice on VC

But IRL I’m finished because hypergamy is on steroids here in britland

Yeah I’ve got paranoia and I occasionally hear voices now so I don’t know what’s up with that KEK
That’s literally a symptom of schizophrenia.
My grandma used to hear angels and prophets voices and used to pray 24/7.

Yeah I’ve got paranoia and I occasionally hear voices now so I don’t know what’s up with that KEK
Do you have any family member with schizophrenia cuz usually it’s a genetic thing

BRO WHAT AM I GOING TO FO I CANT SLAY AITH SCHIZOPHRENIA WITH MY FACE AAAAAAAAAAA
I am no professional so I don’t think you should take my words seriously.
If you had a gf before then I am sure you can get another girl, just be hopeful and patient .
The time will come ig.