Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

It's hard to find a milf to betabux for you ?

RomanianCel

I'm a neet with social anxiety who can't hold a job but i'm High MTN/htn.
I'm 21, i want to find a women(25-35) who will understand my situation and let me live with her in her home and be in a relationship with me and let me become an househusband.
Can that be done ? Because if not i will be homeless soon

i think yeah

Definitely possible but it could make your life more complicated if issues arise

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Definitely possible but it could make your life more complicated if issues arise
i need to find a milf who let me stay in her home or i become homeless without a job , worse issues than homelessnes can t be

i need to find a milf who let me stay in her home or i become homeless without a job , worse issues than homelessnes can t bet.
realistically you might be better off trying to find another option because what you are trying to do can't be accomplished in a super short amount of time

realistically you might be better off trying to find another option because what you are trying to do can't be accomplished in a super short amount of time
i have 30 accounts on dating apps and i daily make more to maximize the chances to find one

i have 30 accounts on dating apps and i daily make more to maximize the chances to find one
bro im caging this shit is so ridiculous how many milf matches do you have

bro im caging this shit is so ridiculous how many milf matches do you have
i had in the last 2 days only 5 but i was autist and i told them that i won t accept them to have male friends.
I guess i can t make conditions anymore because i will be homeless if i don t lower my standards

i had in the last 2 days only 5 but i was autist and i told them that i won t accept them to have male friends.
I guess i can t make conditions anymore because i will be homeless if i don t lower my standards
lower your standards then if you really need the housing

Soy un neet con ansiedad social que no puede mantener un trabajo, pero tengo un MTN / htn alto.
Tengo 21 años, quiero encontrar una mujer (25-35) que entienda mi situación y me deje vivir con ella en su casa y tener una relación conmigo y me permita convertirme en ama de casa.
¿Se puede hacer eso? Porque si no, pronto me quedaré sin hogar
Es poco probable, pero se puede lograr