Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Its impossible to get a job

I'm not exaggerating when I say I got rejected not even 5 minutes after applying. This isn't the first time either

Nepotism is the only way tbh
almost all of my friends are employed except me, just live ur life vro, ur only 15
 
I'm not exaggerating when I say I got rejected not even 5 minutes after applying. This isn't the first time either

Nepotism is the only way tbh
Yeah it sucks I can’t even volunteer anywhere for school and sheit
 
Nepotism is the only way tbh
When the only viable job you every got after applying hundreds of times in 5 years is the one where your parents are your employers
 
Walk in and just start working, don't even apply or let them know a thing, 100% hire rate with this trick
Exactly what I expected a .com mod to say not like working with no pay is out of question for u nigs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top