Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

It's so brutal how a couple of cm of bone structure can either make or break your body

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
clavicle mog.jpg

Chestbrahs Frame Looks like shit next to jeff's one, his clavicles have the width of his head, his shoulders are compressed on his ribcage, you can easily spot his below average Frame under all These muscles

Here another Illustration of frame

Big delts on small Frame = overcompensating framecel look
clavicle mog 2.jpg

View attachment 2775

Chestbrahs Frame Looks like shit next to jeff's one, his clavicles have the width of his head, his shoulders are compressed on his ribcage, you can easily spot his below average Frame under all These muscles

Here another Illustration of frame

Big delts on small Frame = overcompensating framecel look
View attachment 2777
not even cm, mm can decide whether your a chad or not.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beside that. It’s still good to maximize your delts and muscles to improve your frame. He would look worse with almost no delt size. So what’s even the point? Water is wet

This Maybe applies for chestbrah since he still has very good muscle insertions to cope with, his clavicle/shoulder angulation is also still solid

But your average dude will look way more worse if he's delt and latmaxxing on a narrow Frame

f**k nooooo.jpg

if you have such a narrow frame then leanmaxxing and facemaxxing is what you want

or Frame maxxing through HGH or clavicle lengthening

View attachment 2781

Made his arms smaller. His neck thicker and his legs slimmer.

Insta improvement that’s realistic to do

You increased his Humerus thickness and the General angulation of his shoulder Joints

he will never look like this because his shoulders are naturally sloped

Clavicle lengthening might save him

View attachment 2782

Let’s say he focused all his efforts on upper body would that not make a difference?

No, the angulation of his shoulderjoint is too sloped, his shoulders will never look Broad and straight

You didnt only changed his neck, but also the angulation of his shoulderjoints, he will not look like that if he gains more mass on his shoulders

Deltoid mass wont increase the actual width of your shoulders (unless youre doing high doses of roids along with having god Tier muscle insertions), they will only appear somewhat fuller if you Workout your delts

Mm's make mm's - Face and LMS
Millimeters make male models

My shoulders are 18 inches wide. Is that a good measurement ?

Just Jay-Zmaxx tbh

He definetly looks like him, but I was thinking more stormzy, voice and accent is suiting.

1565594627433.png

Also stormzy has unlimited acess to prime jb pussy

Still looks decent,
I f*****g hate jeff seid btw. Biggest f*****g f****t alive.

i hate him for being so good looking, i want his genes

Yeah but he is a cocky f****t, he thinks so good of himself.
Of course I would if I were as goodlooking but I wouldnt shove it in others faces.
I wish the bloatlord could pay the twink a visit.

Yeah but he is a cocky f****t, he thinks so good of himself.
Of course I would if I were as goodlooking but I wouldnt shove it in others faces.
I wish the bloatlord could pay the twink a visit.
if i wouldve been born looking like him id probably act cocky too, have to admit it

but not if i were to be transported into his body right now tbh

JFL grizzly would probably eat him