Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion It's so over....

For me it's definitely and absolutely over, unless there's a miracle cure.

Because it's not necessarily that I'm too ugly, but I lack the necessary health and money.

Can't earn money when I'm chronically ill, and often nearly bedridden.

Can't date, can't do much at all, it gets worse only with age.

I just exist and wait until I die I guess. So it's truly over for me unless there's a cure right? Cure of chronic fatigue and pain.

don't say that! genuinely there is always room for improvement, and I am willing to bet that you are still very young, so there is time to become better. also, why focus so much on this specific aspect of your life, when there is so much to flourish in areas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
don't say that! genuinely there is always room for improvement, and I am willing to bet that you are still very young, so there is time to become better. also, why focus so much on this specific aspect of your life, when there is so much to flourish in areas

Because no one would want a subhuman make like me?

with that victim mentality, you are for sure not going anywhere, that is the only guarantee. now, the best is to improve yourself to help your self esteem, and maybe try to find a more intrinsic source of motivation, instead of extrinsic

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
with that victim mentality, you are for sure not going anywhere, that is the only guarantee. now, the best is to improve yourself to help your self esteem, and maybe try to find a more intrinsic source of motivation, instead of extrinsic

Yeah how optimistic would you be with severe chronic pain and chronic fatigue being forced to live in a glorified nursing home?

Why do you possibly think I could ever find a partner? Like seriously...

Back