Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion It's there any fast way to go from ‭110.23/119.04 pounds to 150 or 163 pounds?

Cartman1

Active member
Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Messages
181
Online time
18h 44m
Reputation
140
I'm 5'11 or 6'0, but my weight is very low, I'm trying lifting weights like 6.61 and 8.81 pounds, my actual weight is an approximation like 110.23 to 119.04, I want to have muscles and looks good, my entire purpose now its just looks good enough to not being rejected or excluded, it's a way to gain that weight and muscles in a few months like less than 6 months? It's so fucking obvious that I am so fucking insecure, but I think that if I gain weight and look more muscular, I can feel better and have a better life, I'm not blessed with my face, is a shit, ltn to MTN at max, so while I save money for a surgery I can try to gain weight and muscles
 
You can try a lean bulk, but bulks aren’t needed. Just eat well and run a good gym spilt and be consistent

Or you can get on gear
 
I'm 5'11 or 6'0, but my weight is very low, I'm trying lifting weights like 6.61 and 8.81 pounds, my actual weight is an approximation like 110.23 to 119.04, I want to have muscles and looks good, my entire purpose now its just looks good enough to not being rejected or excluded, it's a way to gain that weight and muscles in a few months like less than 6 months? It's so fucking obvious that I am so fucking insecure, but I think that if I gain weight and look more muscular, I can feel better and have a better life, I'm not blessed with my face, is a shit, ltn to MTN at max, so while I save money for a surgery I can try to gain weight and muscles
Good plan, just follow general gym advice and keep moving in the right direction
 
You can try a lean bulk, but bulks aren’t needed. Just eat well and run a good gym spilt and be consistent

Or you can get on gear
And in like 3 months it's enough? Idk, maybe gear is the only way, it's a time too little, so idk if I can reach the image that I have
 
You can try a lean bulk, but bulks aren’t needed. Just eat well and run a good gym spilt and be consistent

Or you can get on gear
^^^this^^^ dont listen to anything else and when he says eat well he means eat a ton of red meat
 
I'm 5'11 or 6'0, but my weight is very low, I'm trying lifting weights like 6.61 and 8.81 pounds, my actual weight is an approximation like 110.23 to 119.04, I want to have muscles and looks good, my entire purpose now its just looks good enough to not being rejected or excluded, it's a way to gain that weight and muscles in a few months like less than 6 months? It's so fucking obvious that I am so fucking insecure, but I think that if I gain weight and look more muscular, I can feel better and have a better life, I'm not blessed with my face, is a shit, ltn to MTN at max, so while I save money for a surgery I can try to gain weight and muscles
gear
 
I'm 5'11 or 6'0, but my weight is very low, I'm trying lifting weights like 6.61 and 8.81 pounds, my actual weight is an approximation like 110.23 to 119.04, I want to have muscles and looks good, my entire purpose now its just looks good enough to not being rejected or excluded, it's a way to gain that weight and muscles in a few months like less than 6 months? It's so fucking obvious that I am so fucking insecure, but I think that if I gain weight and look more muscular, I can feel better and have a better life, I'm not blessed with my face, is a shit, ltn to MTN at max, so while I save money for a surgery I can try to gain weight and muscles
Creatine, I put on 10 pounds in 1-2 weeks
 
Good plan, just follow general gym advice and keep moving in the right direction
In like 3 months do you think I can reach that? Maybe sounds too stupid but I see some videos of people who gained a lot of weight and muscles, but maybe it's just roids
 
^^^this^^^ dont listen to anything else and when he says eat well he means eat a ton of red meat
So, just read meat mostly? Like what, 8 pounds, 10 of read meat per week?
 
In like 3 months do you think I can reach that? Maybe sounds too stupid but I see some videos of people who gained a lot of weight and muscles, but maybe it's just roids
Nope 3 months isnt possible imo, optimize as much you can. youll get there definitely but it'll take time
 
And in like 3 months it's enough? Idk, maybe gear is the only way, it's a time too little, so idk if I can reach the image that I have
In very short time there will not be a big difference without gear
 
Nope 3 months isnt possible imo, optimize as much you can. youll get there definitely but it'll take time
Like 1 year? In the next year I'm going to entry to university, like in march, I want to look good so I can change my life and don't being like the introverted kid or some stupid shit like that
 
Like what, test with tren or anavar?
test 100% but dont take high dose on the first onset. you dont really need tren at first, nobody (except iqlets) takes it on their first cycle and oxandrolone (anavar) just raises your strenght without sides so you dont really need it.
 
It's not too much? It's sounds like a lot, but idk, maybe that and powdered protein can work?
Well creatine is designed to hold more water in your muscles, idk if protein will have the same effec
 
Creatine, I put on 10 pounds in 1-2 weeks
only thing creatine does is bloating your face.
just eat enough good carbs from whole foods, take normal amount of salt and drink a lot of water
 
Like 1 year? In the next year I'm going to entry to university, like in march, I want to look good so I can change my life and don't being like the introverted kid or some stupid shit like that
optimise your training routine for hypertrophy, eat 5-6g of carbs per kg, 1g of fats per kg and 2g of protein per kg. and sleep well following the circadian cycle
 
test 100% but dont take high dose on the first onset. you dont really need tren at first, nobody (except iqlets) takes it on their first cycle and oxandrolone (anavar) just raises your strenght without sides so you dont really need it.
Thanks, I didn't know that, I'm starting so idk too much
 
Well creatine is designed to hold more water in your muscles, idk if protein will have the same effec
And the water it's just in the muscles and not in the face right? I want to avoid to look bloated
 
Thanks, I didn't know that, I'm starting so idk too much
if you are new to the gym dont start the cycle rn, train at least 1 year naturally, the effect will be crazy too if you do everything right. Obviously, you wont become jacked in 6 month, but it worth it
 
optimise your training routine for hypertrophy, eat 5-6g of carbs per kg, 1g of fats per kg and 2g of protein per kg. and sleep well following the circadian cycle
I'm starting with my arms, like 6.6 to 8.8 pounds in dumbbells, but how much I need to train?
 
And the water it's just in the muscles and not in the face right? I want to avoid to look bloated
everywhere, but amount of salt can regulate where the water is stored.

I wouldnt recommend creatine if you are beginner, you have nothing to store in
 
if you are new to the gym dont start the cycle rn, train at least 1 year naturally, the effect will be crazy too if you do everything right. Obviously, you wont become jacked in 6 month, but it worth it
Thanks, fortunately I don't have rib flare so is a thing less, but maybe it's better to avoid roids, I have a genetic disease that affect the connective system, and it focuses more on the cardiovascular system, but now I don have something bad in my hearth or arteries
 
I'm starting with my arms, like 6.6 to 8.8 pounds in dumbbells, but how much I need to train?
dont overtrain arms, they are getting a lot of load from every training session (back, chest, shoulders). I do 3 sets on biceps and 3 sets on triceps per week
 
everywhere, but amount of salt can regulate where the water is stored.

I wouldnt recommend creatine if you are beginner, you have nothing to store in
Ok, so just protein? I was thinking about powdered protein because it's more easy to obtain the amount of protein that I need in the day
 
Ok, so just protein? I was thinking about powdered protein because it's more easy to obtain the amount of protein that I need in the day
depends on what protein. Vegan protein is only 70-80% absorbed, so I would recommend animal based (idk how to say it properly so dont mind) protein
 
dont overtrain arms, they are getting a lot of load from every training session (back, chest, shoulders). I do 3 sets on biceps and 3 sets on triceps per week
Thanks, the last time I trained was when I was 12 and I forget all
 
in your situation yes, you shouldnt even thinking about taking them
I'm really don't want to take them, but I just want approval and feeling loved, I just started with the looksmaxxing for that when in was 14 because my gf broke up with me
 
Thanks, the last time I trained was when I was 12 and I forget all
get a personal trainer and ask to optimise your program for hypertrophy. And dont get 50+ aged trainers
 
depends on what protein. Vegan protein is only 70-80% absorbed, so I would recommend animal based (idk how to say it properly so dont mind) protein
Idk, I just see the bottles or packages that contain protein powder that can help to train and these things
 
get a personal trainer and ask to optimise your program for hypertrophy. And dont get 50+ aged trainers
Thanks, I was thinking about go to a sports club, but idk if it's the same than a gym, but they have a gym
 
Like 1 year? In the next year I'm going to entry to university, like in march, I want to look good so I can change my life and don't being like the introverted kid or some stupid shit like that
1 year definitely if you really lock in
 
1 year definitely if you really lock in
I'm lifting dumbbells rn, maybe in a weeks I can start other parts in a gym, I thought that it can be less time but maybe the most cases are just a bunch of roids
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top