Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion ITT mention the Ideal meat to vegetable consumption ratio. Also, @Neo, gtfih.

john

Languorous
Established Member
@Neo , you told me sometime before that 90% of veggies and other stuff and only around 10% of meat is an ideal diet... because not much to deal about fiber and keeping your intestines clean, also about how your body has to work less in digestion.
Can you fully explain to me about it please?

I've always included 75% vegetables and 25% meat in my diet most of the time.
What do you think is ideal, how much meat is good and how much veggies are enough relative to that.

Plants are the most easily digestible food, Neo was close with his ratio but I'd say at least 95% plants and 5% meat maybe.

Oxalate rich plants would be best to prevent cancer and fiber is also incredibly healthy which would increase longevity.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Plants are the most easily digestible food, Neo was close with his ratio but I'd say at least 95% plants and 5% meat maybe.

Oxalate rich plants would be best to prevent cancer and fiber is also incredibly healthy which would increase longevity.
How about 100% plant and no meat then?

Fiber according to my experience has seemed to be an utter joke. I'm not sure about it.

It's all about drinking water, because whenever i overdosed a gallon of water, i would easily go to the toilet and empty my bowels. Plus white urine is another sign which made my face less puffy too.

Are you sure it wasn't a massive load of cum?
It was clear water. My piss wasn't yellow.

And gallons upon gallons of that thin, warm liquid came out of my dickhole... if you're wondering.

75 % meat 25 % veg
Considering that you've made a serious attempt to answer me unlike usually what you do, ... That seems quite a lot, but maybe fine. I just don't want bowel cancer (in all seriousness) and don't want my health ruined. So i'll have to examine what you've said later on.

No wonder you guys are growing up to be manlets... my mother is 4’11-5’0 my dad is 6’0 and I grew up to 6’1 you know how? By eating a large pepperoni pizza every single day.

Is chad eating tofu and broccoli stir fry for lunch do you think?

dohbeep’s recommendation

80% dairy, meat and simple carbohydrates 20% vegetables

Meat all day bro
Im a carnivorous person. I feel weak if I don't get enough chicken,beef, pig, etc
I definitely need to consume more veggies tho

In 1931 Otto warburg got nobel prize by discovering what causes cancer, and acidic foods makes up the environment for cancer to grow. Because cancer can't survive in an alkaline environment, we must alkalize our bodies, so our blood doesn't go under ph of what it is naturally

Meats and every animal product is acidic, even some herbs are acidic because they have been genetically modified (Like seedles fruits, or soybeans...), get ready to hear this one - tap water is acidic, 4-6 in ph scale, so you have to pay attention on pretty much everything you are going to consume.

Google alkaline vegan diet, and it's benefits. There are people who cured any disease by implementing it into their routine. As from religious standpoint, it's a sin if you are eating flesh, god said you can only eat meat if you don't have anything ELSE, and you are in survival situation. It's like harming others and yourself according to christ

Another thing that have been obliterating here was that plants were nutritiously "poorer" than meat and animal products, which is false. Old heritage of plants are atleast 5 - 10X nutritional dense, and they safe to eat. "New" age food crops ARE nutritional poor, that's why you see vegans are stereotypically always weak, tired, pale... But in actuality, it's because their food was genetically modified to be like that, you may ask me - "Well who did that thing, why new plants are nutritionally weaker than their ancestor plants", monsanto did it, YES genetic engineering corporation is doing this, to get more money $$$ because you must buy their seed, and later buy their pesticides because they made like that, or otherwise plants wouldn't grow (That's not the case with old heritage plants). I remember nickgurr chart where he compared fruits to meat, and how they can't even compare. But i'm telling you, it's not the case with old heritage plants, but rather new age ones. Monsanto is controling 99ï¼… of the land appearantly, please watch this documentary to get better understanding of what i'm talking about

I'll try to find later chart proving that older plants are nutritonal 10X better than the new age ones.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rei
Meat all day bro
Im a carnivorous person. I feel weak if I don't get enough chicken,beef, pig, etc
I definitely need to consume more veggies tho
I do eat meat very often and frequently if not every day. Like 3 times a week tbh... with eggs every day.
I'm more of an omnivore due to the diet i got. I was vegetarian before around 6-7 yo. After that parents started feeding me meat.

You should be eating a little bit more veggies.

Yeah, I do feel kinda weak and lethargic if i don't eat meat sometimes.
But I like lots of salads and veggies with any sort of meat I have, it just makes it rich and tasty imo.

No wonder you guys are growing up to be manlets... my mother is 4’11-5’0 my dad is 6’0 and I grew up to 6’1 you know how? By eating a large pepperoni pizza every single day.

Is chad eating tofu and broccoli stir fry for lunch do you think?
I think it is more of a environmental thing too, Indians never had a diet of meat everyday, due to health reasons on 'their' body. Maybe the metabolism factor could be true but i'm not sure.

Similar case here, my mother is 5'2" and dad is 5'10" and I'm 6'1" at 17 yo.

I grew up by eating the 25% meat 75% carbs, dairy and veggies diet.
Now that I am going to be gymceling very soon again, I will start by 50-50% meat and veggies and see how it affects my body. If it is working good, i'll move to 75 -25 meat and veggies, respectively.

My daily protein intake is well above 150 grams though, is that fine?

I do eat meat very often and frequently if not every day. Like 3 times a week tbh... with eggs every day.
I'm more of an omnivore due to the diet i got. I was vegetarian before around 6-7 yo. After that parents started feeding me meat.

You should be eating a little bit more veggies.

Yeah, I do feel kinda weak and lethargic if i don't eat meat sometimes.
But I like lots of salads and veggies with any sort of meat I have, it just makes it rich and tasty imo.

I think it is more of a environmental thing too, Indians never had a diet of meat everyday, due to health reasons on 'their' body. Maybe the metabolism factor could be true but i'm not sure.

Similar case here, my mother is 5'2" and dad is 5'10" and I'm 6'1" at 17 yo.

I grew up by eating the 25% meat 75% carbs, dairy and veggies diet.
Now that I am going to be gymceling very soon again, I will start by 50-50% meat and veggies and see how it affects my body. If it is working good, i'll move to 75 -25 meat and veggies, respectively.

My daily protein intake is well above 150 grams though, is that fine?
100g+ is fine. Biggest mistake I made in puberty is sleeping 4 hours a night. I don’t think I will ever accept how much I f****d myself. Regardless I grew more than guys who slept enough but didn’t eat enough so I guess I’ll cope with that

my brother has same mother but a 5’10 3psl OGRE father he ended up 5’7 with perfect sloped browrige meso skull and a 5PSL face...dude mogs this whole forum. Just shows how much generic recombination matters because my dad mogs his to David gandy and back

I started eating a hunter gather diet around 2 weeks ago and I feel amazing

Ill eat tough meats
Fish
Veggies
Fruits
And hardy whole grains I have to chew to work my jaw
I also have been doing a 24/20 intermittent fastin everyday
No reason to fast at your age just constantly eat. Fat is good at your age. However the diet you are eating is a good idea but eat more of it

No reason to fast at your age just constantly eat. Fat is good at your age

I having severe depression so it actually helps a lot

I eat a lot of fats
I eat avacados with almost every meal wit virgin olive oil and I'll also put olive oil with my salad which has many dark greens

I having severe depression so it actually helps a lot

I eat a lot of fats
I eat avacados with almost every meal wit virgin olive oil and I'll also put olive oil with my salad which has many dark greens
Are u an autist bro... who cares about this shitty Avacados bulls*** this only matters age 21+
At a young age all that matters is caloric surplus. Eat whatever you like just eat enough of it

it’s 2020 every man apart from Tyler Maher has severe f*****g depression
Welcome to life , it’s shit for everyone

Are u an autist bro... who cares about this shitty Avacados bulls*** this only matters age 21+
At a young age all that matters is caloric surplus. Eat whatever you like just eat enough of it
I just love avavados tbh more than just diet stuff
I eat a lot around 2500 kcal per day

I just love avavados tbh more than just diet stuff
I eat a lot around 2500 kcal per day
Eat more. I doubt you are 188cm (everyone lies about height) but I am 184cm and I lose weight on 1800 calories a day. At your age I ate 4000 calories or more

Remember tough love, the people who want to help you will give you the hard facts and tell you what you need to do. U are in this forum, with us and I Feel like giving you info to help you just as I do to my 16 year old brother so hopefully
You take the advice we give you and make changes

it’s 2020 every man apart from Tyler Maher has severe f*****g depression
Welcome to life , it’s shit for everyone

No I literally have severe clinical depression
It's heraditary not some billie eilish 14 year old girl bs

I am 6 ft 1 3/4 to be exact

No I literally have severe clinical depression
It's heraditary not some billie eilish 14 year old girl bs

I am 6 ft 1 3/4 to be exact
Fair enough man, I am 6’0.5 and I have dyspraxia and ADD both diagnosed

Eat more. I doubt you are 188cm (everyone lies about height) but I am 184cm and I lose weight on 1800 calories a day. At your age I ate 4000 calories or more

Remember tough love, the people who want to help you will give you the hard facts and tell you what you need to do
Yeah bro ofc :)

I mean Id like to see some empirical evidence the eating that many kcal at my age is best

Can it do any harm?
I personally seen the fat kids grow the tallest and I was not an exception
I was 8 and a half pounds when I was born

I used to be skinner and had actually a nice definition
But I slacked and I got a bit of a tummy

My bfp is 16 BTW I use this electronic scale I have

I was 8 and a half pounds when I was born

I used to be skinner and had actually a nice definition
But I slacked and I got a bit of a tummy

My bfp is 16 BTW I use this electronic scale I have
I've been big in self approve mentioned when I was 14 and watched stuff like alpha m and tmf
Around a year ago I discovered the blackpill and have already learned a fair amount

I dunno all the incel and looksmaxx terms tho

@Neo , you told me sometime before that 90% of veggies and other stuff and only around 10% of meat is an ideal diet... because not much to deal about fiber and keeping your intestines clean, also about how your body has to work less in digestion.
Can you fully explain to me about it please?

I've always included 75% vegetables and 25% meat in my diet most of the time.
What do you think is ideal, how much meat is good and how much veggies are enough relative to that.

^this

Reactions: Rei
From an evolutionary perspective

Gorillas eat leafs and that's all
They have the strongest of primate builds but eat constantly

Chimps eat a more diverse diet of different monkeys insects and then some leafs

If you study evolution it's actually the females who dictate the males who have sex and will mate with the ones at the top of the domince hierarchy which will havenable better genetics because of that eg: dominet lobster's tend to be 20% bigger than other lobsters

Humans discovered fire which boosted our intelligence like CRAZY

BUT

The females became super intellgemt and could select mates expertly

This is a huge part of whyour our face is important because you can dictate what goes on

We always were hunters and foragers evolving a sturdy brow ridge eyes with sclera showing so we can tell people's emotional states

Eyes are the window to the soul

Losing fur to be able to have the best endurance on the planet to OUTRUN animals

We became the ultimate hunter forager creature's

I could go on for hours talking about evolutionary trats that led us to be human

But we hunted and cooked meat as men
All of it sinew skin muscle

We also ate the berrise and leafy plants found by the women

Actually in the rainy season in this tribe of Africa when 1-2 week pregnant women who eat the nutritional dark plants

Their children actually live to be centurion

Vs zygotes who were devolving in the dry season

TD;LR: eat what our ancestors ate before agriculture

And you call yourself '6'1" king of manlets' ?

184 is not 6'1" btw.
Shut up

it counts, if anything I’m the Vice President of manlets I’m still on the Manlet high council (5’11-6’1)

Shut up

it counts, if anything I’m the Vice President of manlets I’m still on the Manlet high council
182.88 cm is 6'.

185.42 cm is 6'1".

Clearly 184 is under 6'1", you are 6'.

I am 6'1" because I am 185.7 cm.

182.88 cm is 6'.

185.42 cm is 6'1".

Clearly 184 is under 6'1", you are 6'.

I am 6'1" because I am 185.7 cm.
Whatever I’ll change it to duke or prince of manlets then - since you are my
King you tell me If I am a prince or duke

Plus 95% of men lie about their heights. I’ve met 5’9 dudes who’ve told me they are 6’0 and I am 6’3, it’s a standard to lie about your height at this day and age. Ever wonder why women say they want 6’ and above? Because every 5’10 man says they’re 6’

Whatever I’ll change it to duke or prince of manlets then
Plus 95% of men lie about their heights. I’ve met 5’9 dudes who’ve told me they are 6’0 and I am 6’3, it’s a standard to lie about your height at this day and age. Ever wonder why women say they want 6’ and above? Because every 5’10 man says they’re 6’
Yeah I actually agree. Normies lie a lot and deserve to be stoned for that.

The best thing to do is reverse this by doing this imo -

If a foid says, "wow, you lok like you're 6' tall", then tell her thag you are only 5'9" or 5'10", .... then other normies around her will be like "really, you're ahead taller than me, no way you're above 6'???".

This technique is from 6ft5manlet on .me .

It does two things - it gives you an instant rush of dopamine and secondly, it destroys all hope for manlets below your height.

It's brutal af isn't it?
Whatever I’ll change it to duke or prince of manlets then - since you are my
King you tell me If I am a prince or duke

But either way you aren't 6', i'm sorry. But dw, it's not death sentence tier height.

Yeah I actually agree. Normies lie a lot and deserve to be stoned for that.

The best thing to do is reverse this by doing this imo -

If a foid says, "wow, you lok like you're 6' tall", then tell her thag you are only 5'9" or 5'10", .... then other normies around her will be like "really, you're ahead taller than me, no way you're above 6'???".

This technique is from 6ft5manlet on .me .

It does two things - it gives you an instant rush of dopamine and secondly, it destroys all hope for manlets below your height.

It's brutal af isn't it?

But either way you aren't 6', i'm sorry. But dw, it's not death sentence tier height.
I think you meant I am not 6’1 because I’ll prove I am 6 foot at least. Regardless I wear lifts to 6’1.5 so it doesn’t even matter I frame mog even legit 6’3 guys I look proportional with the lifts. Irl if me and you stood together you would not known

I think you meant I am not 6’1 because I’ll prove I am 6 foot at least. Regardless I wear lifts to 6’1.5 so it doesn’t even matter I frame mog even legit 6’3 guys I look proportional
Yeah my bad. You aren't 6'1", but you are safely above 6'.

Emperor of Giga-manlets.
I realised 184cm is closer to 6’1 than 6’0 therefore I shall retain my title of king of the manlets (changed to gigamanlets) I await the order from the king of the Manlets (6’3) for my official title

I realised 184cm is closer to 6’1 than 6’0 therefore I shall retain my title of king of the manlets (changed to gigamanlets) I await the order from the king of the Manlets (6’3) for my official title
Bruh idc do whatever you want honestly.

Bruh idc do whatever you want honestly.
Sir you doth have a higher ranking than thee but do not have a right to assign or suggest a noble title for thee

Bagels and frozen pizza with mountain dew, man.