Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Ive became fat again

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
f**k i just realized how fat ive became

it Looks so subhuman, especially in combination with my shit frame and wrists and Tiny hands

how the f**k can i lose weight again?

ive lost 50kg 2 and a half years ago only through sport

f**k man, i want to be taller, wider framed and more masculine so badly

Warned for shit posting in Looksmaxxing section. Please read the rules.
Brb using

it Looks so subhuman, especially in combination with my shit frame and wrists and Tiny hands

buy anwar.

• JFL
Reactions: Rei

fat = volcel.

Get lean dude.

What's your height and bideltoid?

Says the guy who at one point in time admitted to have a very hard time eating food and being a twink.
What does that have to do with fatties getting taxed, he said they should get taxed because of the amount of resources they consume... Him being a twink would suggest he consumes vastly less resources.

What does that have to do with fatties getting taxed, he said they should get taxed because of the amount of resources they consume... Him being a twink would suggest he consumes vastly less resources.
I was refering to the "just go for a run" comment.