Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

ive had my first high iq thought

I got a blood test today and I've seen 2 threads about blood tests the very same day

I'm being fucking gang stalked
idk i just saw @Knight thread abt blood test and how he was prolly hard while looking into his friends eyes and it was like a lightbulb moment 💯
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top