- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,559
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 41,984
when ur getting blood tests why dont they give you viagra and take blood from yo dihh 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trueee they do be veinywhen ur getting blood tests why dont they give you viagra and take blood from yo dihh![]()
this mfer spittingwhen ur getting blood tests why dont they give you viagra and take blood from yo dihh![]()
no change for me nglthis mfer spitting
shit would become shriveled like a raisin if u abused this method tho
Buddy wait three years I’ll post it in the mailbox gproof![]()
idk i just saw @Knight thread abt blood test and how he was prolly hard while looking into his friends eyes and it was like a lightbulb momentI got a blood test today and I've seen 2 threads about blood tests the very same day
I'm being fucking gang stalked
ill be waitingBuddy wait three years I’ll post it in the mailbox g
One day champ one dayill be waiting![]()
im a woman bludOne day champ one day
DAWG WJAT HAHAHAim a woman blud![]()
how didnt yu know by now vroDAWG WJAT HAHAHA
You and your fantasiesidk i just saw @Knight thread abt blood test and how he was prolly hard while looking into his friends eyes and it was like a lightbulb moment![]()
wanna take my dihh?im a woman blud![]()
Bro I don’t know I just go off of profile pics JFLhow didnt yu know by now vro
rudolph the red nosed reindeerwanna take my dihh?
fuarkBro I don’t know I just go off of profile pics JFL
I was donating not testingI got a blood test today and I've seen 2 threads about blood tests the very same day
I'm being fucking gang stalked
just say you hate me like they all do i underestandrudolph the red nosed reindeer![]()
no no no its not like thatjust say you hate me like they all do i underestand
dudeee im a minor and a woman
Sorry I was having a little fundudeee im a minor and a woman![]()
I miss glammy
I approve brodudeee im a minor and a woman![]()
Your alone in this broI miss glammy