Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jaw clicking + tense jaw muscles

idkwhattoputhere

Ever since I started mewing, my jaw muscles have been tense and my jaw on the left side makes a noise like the bone is snapping out of place instead of going smooth. The way I set up my mewing is I place the tip of my tongue behind my front teeth and then swallow, my teeth rest so all my molars are touching and my front teeth have a few (<3-5) mm of space between them. Any tips to reduce this muscle soreness and jaw clicking? Been happening for a while now, under a year but more than 6 months is the ballpark I can give as I brushed it off for a long time but now the muscle soreness is really getting to me. (15 years old if that matters)

This means that the mewing is having an effect on your face. Im experiencing the same type of jaw snapping also in my left side. Whenever you feel that you should open your jaw fully and slowly until it goes away, if it doesnt go away mew softer and try it again after some time. Once its gone you can start hard mewing again.

Back