Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jaw > Hair > Eye Area

Marlo

Onlyfans lover
I used to think eye area was the main factor when it came to looks, but now I’m starting to lean towards “jaw is law”.

Your jaw is the only thing that can save you from the ultimate looksmin: hair loss. Yes, I know some guys look fine with receding hairlines, but it’s because they have good jawlines.

Cavill:

5F9B7E6F-3E63-4834-98B9-03B7FB0A0A9F.jpegHe doesn’t have an “ideal eye area” and he’s NW 2.5 in this picture (approaching 3). Why does he still look good? Jaw. His jaw width, even with a receding hairline, is wider than his forehead. If your jaw is wider than your temple points, you can probably get away with some hair loss.

now let’s look at someone who’s hair loss brought him down a point or two.

guess who....

Chico:

from ideal....00209BB0-2F14-4605-B6A1-3079344DE9CE.jpeg

To not so ideal.... (I know the buzz cut is bad, but the main problem is his temporal point loss)4E60DA49-C676-41DA-8FBF-B2E9222BF861.jpeg

When his temporal points stopped being even with
His jaw, he started to descend. His .1 percentile eye area couldn’t redeem the loss of his temporal points.

Plenty of other examples out there, but this gives a quick visualization.

you can always make an argument for one being > than the the other.... why not strive to have it all

also different situation will favor one over the other

For example: hot sunny day outside pre-corona and you have shit eye area but a solid lower third you can just wear sunglasses and appear to be chad in that moment
But say it is indoors during corona time he will have to wear mask (covering his solid lower third) but will have his shit eye area exposed making him look more incel at that moment.

I made a thread a while back, but having robust facial bones and a great eye area are what matters most.

Tom Brady and Brad Pitt both prove that aging via bones is superior. Can't find the pitt picture, but here's Brady.
screenshot_20210212-093909-2-png.19329

Even at his worst where his face is puffy, he still looks very above average. He also didn't age at all throughout 20 years. Pretty much proof if your bones and eye area are solid you'll look good your entire life. It's entirely what separates a real chad from pretty boys.A real Chad's have naturally robust and masculine facial structures that make them age well, chico doesn't. He's extremely androgynous which is disadvantagous and why most pretty boys have a shelf life of 2-5 years.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I made a thread a while back, but having robust facial bones and a great eye area are what matters most.

Tom Brady and Brad Pitt both prove that aging via bones is superior. Can't find the pitt picture, but here's Brady.

Even at his worst where his face is puffy, he still looks very above average. He also didn't age at all throughout 20 years. Pretty much proof if your bones and eye area are solid you'll look good your entire life. It's entirely what separates a real chad from pretty boys.A real Chad's have naturally robust and masculine facial structures that make them age well, chico doesn't. He's extremely androgynous which is disadvantagous and why most pretty boys have a shelf life of 2-5 years.
Chico confuses me. I personally don’t think he looks all that androgynous; he has some “pretty” features, but for a dude who probably didn’t lift weights all that much his neck is thick as f**k. To me, that’s a sign that he definitely had the hormonal makeup of a “masculine” dude. Also, his skull is huge. I think his hair killed him the most, then collagen loss. His bones would still look decent if he debloated I think. Looks like he has kids and a hot wife now so he won the game of life anyways

you can always make an argument for one being > than the the other.... why not strive to have it all

also different situation will favor one over the other

For example: hot sunny day outside pre-corona and you have shit eye area but a solid lower third you can just wear sunglasses and appear to be chad in that moment
But say it is indoors during corona time he will have to wear mask (covering his solid lower third) but will have his shit eye area exposed making him look more incel at that moment.
Lmao I see what you’re saying, but assuming shit was normal again (no masks and shit).... jaw might beat out eye area. I’d personally rather have an extremely good eye area, but jaw seems to be the best feature to have more often than not.

this is the famous jaw is the law

@Rkelly negative hooding strikes again

Lmao I see what you’re saying, but assuming shit was normal again (no masks and shit).... jaw might beat out eye area. I’d personally rather have an extremely good eye area, but jaw seems to be the best feature to have more often than not.
I think it matters depending on how bad/good your jaw or eye area is.

If you have a death tier eye area then no jaw in the world can save you but even if you have a terrible jaw area but amazing eye area you will be better off.

I think it matters depending on how bad/good your jaw or eye area is.

If you have a death tier eye area then no jaw in the world can save you but even if you have a terrible jaw area but amazing eye area you will be better off.
Definitely agree. Jaw has its own advantages too though. I don’t think any eye area can really save you if your hair goes to shit, but a good jaw definitely can

yes in motion
because more volume and greater overall surface area
I’m starting to question eye area as a whole. A really shitty eye area will f**k you up, but I’ve seen way too many girls find dudes with “shit” ones attractive:

C0EFEC03-60BB-4721-93EB-F9DBC35B7E2C.jpeg34AABA6E-9147-4706-8FAC-A412ED926DD1.jpeg
C1B60565-B384-498E-8876-31007C031E82.jpeg
ABC77CC3-FB13-4FEE-B572-BD0039F33740.jpeg
Women obsess (or obsessed) over these dudes. I see round eyes.... nct.... even sclera. Hunter eyes are the biggest f*****g meme of all time

I’m starting to question eye area as a whole. A really shitty eye area will f**k you up, but I’ve seen way too many girls find dudes with “shit” ones attractive:

View attachment 19551View attachment 19552
View attachment 19553
View attachment 19554
Women obsess (or obsessed) over these dudes. I see round eyes.... nct.... even sclera. Hunter eyes are the biggest f*****g meme of all time
those aren't ugly to foids tho, women like these kinda eyes with other features. It kinda is like only good if you have nice harmony tho

1617753086138.png

Actually, hair and collagen are everything (provided that you aren't deformed).

And the reason for this is because every single normie in his 20s has this. You lose your hair and youth, you lose 90% of your appeal regardless of how good your bones are. Btw, your under eye support (which is as a result of your cheekbones and upper maxilla) matter more than having a good jaw.

View attachment 19555

Actually, hair and collagen are everything (provided that you aren't deformed).

And the reason for this is because every single normie in his 20s has this. You lose your hair and youth, you lose 90% of your appeal regardless of how good your bones are. Btw, your under eye support (which is as a result of your cheekbones and upper maxilla) matter more than having a good jaw.
how do you get better collegen?

just supplementation? any specifics?

how do you get better collegen?

just supplementation? any specifics?
Eat eggs or apply them on your face. You can use anti-aging drugs like epitalon. Don't smoke, don't drink and don't live a stressful life.

I used to think eye area was the main factor when it came to looks, but now I’m starting to lean towards “jaw is law”.

Your jaw is the only thing that can save you from the ultimate looksmin: hair loss. Yes, I know some guys look fine with receding hairlines, but it’s because they have good jawlines.

Cavill:

View attachment 19548He doesn’t have an “ideal eye area” and he’s NW 2.5 in this picture (approaching 3). Why does he still look good? Jaw. His jaw width, even with a receding hairline, is wider than his forehead. If your jaw is wider than your temple points, you can probably get away with some hair loss.

now let’s look at someone who’s hair loss brought him down a point or two.

guess who....

Chico:

from ideal....View attachment 19549

To not so ideal.... (I know the buzz cut is bad, but the main problem is his temporal point loss)View attachment 19550

When his temporal points stopped being even with
His jaw, he started to descend. His .1 percentile eye area couldn’t redeem the loss of his temporal points.

Plenty of other examples out there, but this gives a quick visualization.
No.
Totally disagree.Eyes determine pheno, eyes are the window to the soul. Eye spacing frames a face and determines if one has harmony or not. And eyes can be changed very less surgically. Eyes are everything

No.
Totally disagree.Eyes determine pheno, eyes are the window to the soul. Eye spacing frames a face and determines if one has harmony or not. And eyes can be changed very less surgically. Eyes are everything
Bad eye spacing is usually indicative of poor development overall. I dont completely disagree with you; if given the choice I’d take a 10/10 eye area over a 10/10 jaw, but there are way too many outliers to say that eyes are the single most important aspect of looks.