Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious JBG Experiment Failed

bye

Well-known member
Requested Ban
Established
Joined
Jan 19, 2024
Messages
861
Solutions
2
Online time
2d 14h
Reputation
1,617
I downloaded Grindr, setup a faceless profile, and set my age to 18. 10 people message me per day asking to fuck without me having to do any work. The only problem is they all wanted to fuck me. I tried talking to a femboy but my I think I was too ND. I don’t know any video game humor but I figured he’s a femboy so he’d like it but he thought I was weird.
IMG_7582.webp

IMG_7583.webp
 
you ruined what xouodce been the femhoy of yoyrvdreams
 
  • Heartbroken
Reactions: bye
I downloaded Grindr, setup a faceless profile, and set my age to 18. 10 people message me per day asking to fuck without me having to do any work. The only problem is they all wanted to fuck me. I tried talking to a femboy but my I think I was too ND. I don’t know any video game humor but I figured he’s a femboy so he’d like it but he thought I was weird.
View attachment 414596
View attachment 414599
u need to die bro omg
 
I downloaded Grindr, setup a faceless profile, and set my age to 18. 10 people message me per day asking to fuck without me having to do any work. The only problem is they all wanted to fuck me. I tried talking to a femboy but my I think I was too ND. I don’t know any video game humor but I figured he’s a femboy so he’d like it but he thought I was weird.
View attachment 414596
View attachment 414599
ur not hungry enough mayn
 
  • Like
Reactions: bye
u need to die bro omg
It doesn't show it in the screenshot but i sent this image too
Grindr hides images in messages when you take a screenshot
1788093920874.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top