Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jesus I'm Ugly - What Can I Do?

giphy.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol if u believe him..
I mog OP to oblivion & still I'm a virgin

OP can only have bodycount of 4-5 , if its higher then he must be 6'3+

I'm 5'11" and I'm turning 32.

Being in the top fraternity at my college and being one of the cooler guys made it pretty easy to sleep with a ton of girls. Like, a ton. If I went more than 2 weeks without sleeping with a new girl it was weird. Wasn't just me, my whole fraternity was getting laid all of the time.

Post college, I don't know I just slept with a lot of girls. Right after college for a few years it was mostly picking up girls in bars and clubs. Then as dating became more of a thing it wouldn't take much to bring a girl on a first or second date home. I've been at it for 15+ years. Have always stayed single except for some flings and 1 or 2 short relationships.

It's not like these were all drop dead beautiful girls though. No fat girls, never did that. But definitely took down some 3s and 4s. Lots of 5s. Sprinkle in some really hot girls here and there.

Not here to talk about this though. I'm here to learn how I can improve my looks for my own confidence and self esteem. The girls will come after.

I'm 5'11" and I'm turning 32.
WOW man admiring,you slayed b4 the beginnging of this tinder& slut era
during 90s ur face must have been in top percentile
admirin'

hopefully, I'll lose my virginity at college

WOW man admiring,you slayed b4 the beginnging of this tinder& slut era
during 90s ur face must have been in top percentile
admirin'

hopefully, I'll lose my virginity at college

College is a whole new ball game where the rules of the real world don't apply as much.

It's pretty much a closed circle of people. Online dating doesn't dilute the pool as much (unless things have changed significantly).

If you get into a good fraternity, your social proof goes through the roof and girls will want to be around you.

I was no stud in HS. I did just ok. My friends got a ton of girls. Then in college, I did very well. But then after college, in the real world, I've done just ok especially compared to my friends and probably not that great compared to some of the better looking guys out there.

It'll come. Just take care of your skin, groom well, get clothes that fit well.

Arite, I get that maybe I'm not as ugly as I see when I look at my pictures but I'm extremely average. I want to be better looking than just average.

What could I do if I wanted to look as close to a male model as possible? Is it even possible to get close?

Here's a profile shot that some people have asked for...
IMG_0849.jpeg

Arite, I get that maybe I'm not as ugly as I see when I look at my pictures but I'm extremely average. I want to be better looking than just average.

What could I do if I wanted to look as close to a male model as possible? Is it even possible to get close?

Here's a profile shot that some people have asked for...
View attachment 20834
@Pendejo

Please give me some suggestions guys. This is a place with people that know a lot about what makes people good looking and what options there are out there that can help you get closest to those desired results.

clearly I’m just average. My profile sucks. Now it’s been brought to my attention I may even have short face syndrome which is something I never knew about before

what can I consider doing to be more than just average?

i would think prioritize jaw but maybe I’m wrong and I’d get way more out of something involving my midface and eye area?

Besides getting my nose fixed which will required a 4th surgery, I never realized just how ugly I am.

In some pictures, I look pretty good, but took this picture yesterday and now see just how ugly I am.

Need to do something about this before it's too late.

I've thought about some type of wrap around jaw implants for a little while but besides that and the nose, I'm not sure what else.

Also my hair looks like shit, it's not done, but I could probably get a transplant to recover my hairline. Any idea how much it would cost for the amount of work my hairline would need?

Please help!

What should I do and if you could help me prioritize what would make the most difference.
View attachment 20794
You look really good

Besides getting my nose fixed which will required a 4th surgery, I never realized just how ugly I am.

In some pictures, I look pretty good, but took this picture yesterday and now see just how ugly I am.

Need to do something about this before it's too late.

I've thought about some type of wrap around jaw implants for a little while but besides that and the nose, I'm not sure what else.

Also my hair looks like shit, it's not done, but I could probably get a transplant to recover my hairline. Any idea how much it would cost for the amount of work my hairline would need?

Please help!

What should I do and if you could help me prioritize what would make the most difference.
View attachment 20794
Get out your head dude you're being such a pussy