Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jo

grow those cuck hair and height fraud to 5'11
 
Title: 24M, 5'8" in Germany — What’s My Softmaxxing Potential?

I know that I’m relatively chopped when it comes to both my face and my height. I’m 5'8" (174 cm) and live in Germany, so I’m also below average height here. I’m 24, so obviously I’m not going to gain any meaningful height through natural growth anymore.

Despite having a pretty bad starting point, I’d still like to give softmaxxing a serious try before writing myself off completely. I want to see how much I can realistically improve without surgery or other extreme measures and get the absolute most out of what I have.

Also, based on my current appearance, what do you think my realistic potential is if I maximize the things I can actually control? I’m looking for constructive and honest advice rather than just being told that I’m cooked.

View attachment 415026

View attachment 415027
mirin the eye area 🥹
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top