Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

@john

Elias

‎
@john

we talked before about laying upside down to bring the maxilla forward via gravity.

Should you chin tuck when in this position?
should you be mewing?

Also I had a thought that what if you could widen your palate via gravity too, 1 hour on each side each day laying your head slightly off your bed.

thoughts? @john @john

@john

we talked before about laying upside down to bring the maxilla forward via gravity.

Should you chin tuck when in this position?
should you be mewing?

Also I had a thought that what if you could widen your palate via gravity too, 1 hour on each side each day laying your head slightly off your bed.

thoughts? @john @john
Lol I don't think this is worth it.
Maybe the maxilla but not palate.
Just get a palate expander. Then tongue chew with falim gum.
Laying upside down also brings blood to the top of the head.

Lol I don't think this is worth it.
Maybe the maxilla but not palate.
Just get a palate expander. Then tongue chew with falim gum.
Laying upside down also brings blood to the top of the head.

THIS

Also, the diagram I made was only pretty much theoretical, idk if it is very effective due to the force exerted. But if done austistically and for a longer period of time, it will work imo.

t1525-1-gif.8135

Back