Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory Just Don't be Fat Pill

Caramel20

Men Mog Women
Guild
Men Mog Women
Step one of not being ugly is not being fat, there is no attractive fat man out there and no woman would be willing to have a sexual relationship with an average fat guy. Before you worry about surgeries and other trivial shit, worry about not being an obese tub of lard with 30 lbs of fat on your face.

Brendan Frazer & Gerard Butler are perfect examples

there is no attractive fat man out there and no woman would be willing to have a sexual relationship with an average fat guy
Only betabuxxxed dudes can have sex while being fat. But sex quality none

yeah bro if u been fat ur whole life its pretty much over

society sees u as shit and u hate urself bc of years of negative reinforcement

u want to kys everyday, and u build a negative relationship with food, seeing it as bad and avoiding it as much as u can

if u got fat or chubby at a young age, then its actually over tho, ur brain is more sensitive to bullying and bad enforcement, if ur parents let ur kid become above 25% bf before 13 they should be sent to prison for abuse, u don't know how much hate I built for myself bc of it, I'm not even that lean rn, I'm prob like 23-25% bf rn, I hate how normies cope with muh bullying builds character, to what point does it build character when u start to avoid school bc of bullying, to what point is it too much, I legit barely eat these days, if I had to guess it would be 500-800 calls a day, I hate putting anything in my mouth so much, it reminds me of how much hatred I have for myself

I envy people who wastn short ugly fat non NT punching bag and bullied as a kid, it destroys so much of me, plus im ethnic, I think this makes me a unloveable being, I hate people around me irl for this reason, most of my "friends" that I used to have betrayd me to get higher status, and isolated me, I try to avoid people as much as I can these days bc of it

normies are untrustworthy, uncaring, aggresave scum fgts, when u don't have a purpose to them or don't benefit them ur thrown to the side like a insect

being low smv since young is truly brutal tho, u get to experience lookism before discovering it through ideologies, I knew there was something wrong with me but I just didn't have a word for it, plus I believe that lookism from when I was younger turned me high inhib, I used to be normal(in terms of inhib) but autotothy always had to tell me to sit still and calm down(casual foid teacher ramblings and weird family)

I got in to forums at a low point in my life, they are my only vent space, I mostly go on these forums for my sanity, without these forums I would just talk to myself and cry into my pillow every night, no pussy, no friends, no copes(I don't fap anymore bc I want to clear my soul, cant play video games bc of my console being broken), the only thing I somewhat cope with is gym, but I've been inconsistent with that)

but even tho i had sprouts of suicidal thoughts, i made a dedication to myself to never be defeated(suffocate to the idea of suicide) that's a sin i will never commit, suicide is like confirming to life and being weak in front of it, i wouldn't gain anything of reality out of it, even eternal suffering can happen which is obv unideal, all the universe is gonna do is laugh at me if i commit suicide, this belief and hope is what differentiates me from other blackpillers i feel, this adds some whitepill to my belief, this is why no matter what i will go through it

recently the cope I've been developing is philosophy and I've been loving it tbh

my world has mostly been dark, cold experience
low smv since young and socially inept + ethnic

I've always observed people, i like doing it, it made me know how evil people(especially normies) can become, when offered in front of a chance for power and social status, they betray u, and leave u to rot, its funny sometimes bc its a very simple way to think, i often get carried away in arrogance and ignorance against different beliefs bc im a overthinker and always believe mine is better, but i always remind myself to get down to a level

btw im sorry this is so long but this post really just made me think abt my childhood a lot

@Caramel20 thanks for making me look back on my awful, strong memories man

tags @sigma @fable @Zodiac @cuck @n9wiff @Incognito @Clone @abuseddog @ratedLTN @NZb6Air @MA_ascender

u want to kys everyday, and u build a negative relationship with food, seeing it as bad and avoiding it as much as u can

if u got fat or chubby at a young age, then its actually over tho, ur brain is more sensitive to bullying and bad enforcement, if ur parents let ur kid become above 25% bf before 13 they should be sent to prison for abuse, u don't know how much hate I built for myself bc of it, I'm not even that lean rn, I'm prob like 23-25% bf rn, I hate how normies cope with muh bullying builds character, to what point does it build character when u start to avoid school bc of bullying, to what point is it too much, I legit barely eat these days, if I had to guess it would be 500-800 calls a day, I hate putting anything in my mouth so much, it reminds me of how much hatred I have for myself

I envy people who wastn short ugly fat non NT punching bag and bullied as a kid, it destroys so much of me, plus im ethnic, I think this makes me a unloveable being, I hate people around me irl for this reason, most of my "friends" that I used to have betrayd me to get higher status, and isolated me, I try to avoid people as much as I can these days bc of it

normies are untrustworthy, uncaring, aggresave scum fgts, when u don't have a purpose to them or don't benefit them ur thrown to the side like a insect

being low smv since young is truly brutal tho, u get to experience lookism before discovering it through ideologies, I knew there was something wrong with me but I just didn't have a word for it, plus I believe that lookism from when I was younger turned me high inhib, I used to be normal(in terms of inhib) but autotothy always had to tell me to sit still and calm down(casual foid teacher ramblings and weird family)

I got in to forums at a low point in my life, they are my only vent space, I mostly go on these forums for my sanity, without these forums I would just talk to myself and cry into my pillow every night, no pussy, no friends, no copes(I don't fap anymore bc I want to clear my soul, cant play video games bc of my console being broken), the only thing I somewhat cope with is gym, but I've been inconsistent with that)

but even tho i had sprouts of suicidal thoughts, i made a dedication to myself to never be defeated(suffocate to the idea of suicide) that's a sin i will never commit, suicide is like confirming to life and being weak in front of it, i wouldn't gain anything of reality out of it, even eternal suffering can happen which is obv unideal, all the universe is gonna do is laugh at me if i commit suicide, this belief and hope is what differentiates me from other blackpillers i feel, this adds some whitepill to my belief, this is why no matter what i will go through it

recently the cope I've been developing is philosophy and I've been loving it tbh

I've always observed people, i like doing it, it made me know how evil people(especially normies) can become, when offered in front of a chance for power and social status, they betray u, and leave u to rot, its funny sometimes bc its a very simple way to think, i often get carried away in arrogance and ignorance against different beliefs bc im a overthinker and always believe mine is better, but i always remind myself to get down to a level

btw im sorry this is so long but this post really just made me think abt my childhood a lot

tags @sigma @fable @Zodiac @cuck @n9wiff @Incognito @Clone @abuseddog @ratedLTN @NZb6Air @MA_ascender
entire thing is real asf. i grew up skinnyfat and im still skinnyfat. no matter how different i feel about myself i will always eventually feel the same as little old me in middle school getting bullied. so over......

Imma be honest

I didn't read allat

Gas normies tbh
ive pretty much gained nothing from them
just betrayal and humiliation
forums are pretty much my only way to vent, reddit is gonna tell me muh mentality, my parents are gonna tell me to just change how I act somehow, everyone else is gonna tell me a variation of(muh ur character is strong and ur gonna learn from this)
blackpill(including whitepill) forums are genuinely my only way to vent, no real friends that think the same as me

eating that low of calories is horrible man… please eat more even if it’s hard because that will genuinely help you build and maintain muscle which will make you look better. PLEASE eat more. i understand where you’re coming from. i promise things will get better but for now please nourish yourself.

ive pretty much gained nothing from them
just betrayal and humiliation
forums are pretty much my only way to vent, reddit is gonna tell me muh mentality, my parents are gonna tell me to just change how I act somehow, everyone else is gonna tell me a variation of(muh ur character is strong and ur gonna learn from this)
blackpill(including whitepill) forums are genuinely my only way to vent, no real friends that think the same as me
normies truly don’t understand, i get it man. they just tell you the same cope over and over again, im happy you’re at least able to find a sense of community here with the rest of us.

Getting skinny isn't guaranteed to make anyone sexy though. Look at anorexics, if being skinny was the path to beauty they'd all be hot.

But alas, most super lean people don't look good, so it's not primarily a weight problem, it's a facial beauty/harmony problem.

Just because *insert your favorite PSL model here* happens to be low bodyfat and attractive doesn't mean it's only due to low bodyfat.

You have to have the base, just changing tons of things but leaving the base unaltered (which is most important) is being willfully ignorant.

This is why you need surgery, softmaxxing, bonesmashing, what have you. Starving yourself like a dumb fuck isn't likely going to make you hot.

It's very hard to grow out of your childhood without feeling like an abused dog if you were bullied. I get what you mean

But, you set your own limits, you don't need to live shackled by expectations and fear of judgement. Life is, inherently, meaningless, thus you are free to set your own purpose for living, be it art, human interactions, food, family, anything

The hardest part, really, is adopting this mindset, especially if you already have a weak mental state

Looks definitely greatly impact how you are perceived and how you will develop as a person, but there is no reason one should give up completely on life because of them. Looks are just a tool for the stupid

Is life all about sex and smv for you? Is it that the only thing you value, really? If you want to indulge yourself in simple hedonistic activities, so be it, but you have to acknowledge the rules of that game. You are not obliged to get purely physical to experience the most out of human interaction. Most people do subconsciously understand this and communicate with other people here instead, since communication in this digital infrastructure is mostly unbiased, except for some individual styling or if more personal info is revealed. Just like an aethereal communication between souls that is more genuine. It may sound stupid and it is purely subjective from my standpoint haha

Escape this autistic view, it makes you view everyone around you as enemies. No mind is gonna stay sane if you'll keep living this way. This is pure hell. Find an another thing to distract yourself with. Everything has an impact on you, so start by working on your environment first.

This whole reflection is also a way for me to get validation and attention, but I don’t want to vex you with my own gloom and doom
Step one of not being ugly is not being fat, there is no attractive fat man out there and no woman would be willing to have a sexual relationship with an average fat guy. Before you worry about surgeries and other trivial shit, worry about not being an obese tub of lard with 30 lbs of fat on your face.
Being fat is not as bad during puberty, as long as you have good habits to balance things out. You are more likely to develop better facially and physically if you chew enough correctly on nutrient dense foods while being active and not being affected by the shit environment.

Getting skinny isn't guaranteed to make anyone sexy though. Look at anorexics, if being skinny was the path to beauty they'd all be hot.

But alas, most super lean people don't look good, so it's not primarily a weight problem, it's a facial beauty/harmony problem.
skinny isn’t the same as lean, skinny looks horrible and skinny people look bloated bc of the fat mass:lean mass ratio, skinny people barely eat or eat like shit. lean does look good as it makes your face look more defined and chiseled, no skinny fat or fat person looks good. notice how nearly all models and good looking people are lean. also notice how everyone shat on adriana lima and called her ugly when she gained weight and was no longer lean.

skinny isn’t the same as lean, skinny looks horrible and skinny people look bloated bc of the fat mass:lean mass ratio, skinny people barely eat or eat like shit. lean does look good as it makes your face look more defined and chiseled, no skinny fat or fat person looks good. notice how nearly all models and good looking people are lean. also notice how everyone shat on adriana lima and called her ugly when she gained weight and was no longer lean.

Adriana Lima turned bloated and had botched surgery, that's not the same as simply gaining some healthy weight. Poor example.

Most Hollywood actors/models/etc. get botched the fuck up, or gain bloat due to water weight; HGH; bad health. That's not the same as just "getting fatter." You have to notice the difference. Skinny or lean it doesn't matter, neither one is going to make someone hot without the base.

Adriana Lima turned bloated and had botched surgery, that's not the same as simply gaining some healthy weight. Poor example.
not a poor example, look at her now she’s back to being lean and everyone is praising her again.
Most Hollywood actors/models/etc. get botched the fuck up, or gain bloat due to water weight; HGH; bad health. That's not the same as just "getting fatter." You have to notice the difference. Skinny or lean it doesn't matter, neither one is going to make someone hot without the base.
i never said that being lean was the one true medicine to look better, you do need a base, BUT all models and goodlooking people are lean for a reason. it DOES make a person look better, being fat or skinny fat benefits no one and only keeps them from their full potential. lean is law👍

not a poor example, look at her now she’s back to being lean and everyone is praising her again.

i never said that being lean was the one true medicine to look better, you do need a base, BUT all models and goodlooking people are lean for a reason. it DOES make a person look better, being fat or skinny fat benefits no one and only keeps them from their full potential. lean is law👍

How lean do you think Jason Momoa, Roman Reigns, etc. are? These are both guys not very bodybuilder low bf% yet tons of women like them. They make edits of them, talk about wanting to be "ravished" by them on tik tok, etc. Look at them and tell me how lean they are.

Guys don't have to be super lean and tone to have sex appeal, but obviously this doesn't mean being a fatass isn't hurting you either.

Same for women, lots of guys will easily get hard for a chubby girl and find her sexy. Not "fatass" but chubby a bit -- not really "lean." You know, big ass, big boobs, but not the flattest of stomaches nor abs at all. The male equivalent is more like the Momoa or Roman Reigns.

It's pretty much the same with guys. Guys with "dad bod" means masculine guys who aren't lardasses, but are chubbier than "bodybuilders"

02e92c35e4ae42c47bfeff2cacd2d57e.jpg

jason-momoa-shows-off-chiseled-six-pack-surfing-hot-body-photos-lisa-bonet-r-1639602957754.jpg

Last edited:
How lean do you think Jason Momoa, Roman Reigns, etc. are? These are both guys not very bodybuilder low bf% yet tons of women like them. They make edits of them, talk about wanting to be "ravished" by them on tik tok, etc. Look at them and tell me how lean they are.
there’s literally women who’d die for ltn micheal cera😂
just because women like men who are below average (high bf %, too skinny, etc) doesn’t automatically mean my point is wrong, lean still makes people look better. jason momoa, roman reigns, and whoever else would look better leaner.