Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

just look like an alien theory is legit

the next o'pry

I was watching tv when I found out this guy, dammmn it's like a f*****g alien.
I realize he has too positive Chantal tilt and off the charts cheekbones(they're really high)

alien theory.gif

and looking for more examples I found this guy
1566855051050.png

and even god himself have the same look
1566855132811.png

so, look like an alien theory is legit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wish i was him
me too, ive heard some people say don't like his alien look but hey even with that look hes f*****g prime jb and is one of the best male models in the world

me too, ive heard some people say don't like his alien look but hey even with that look hes f*****g prime jb and is one of the best male models in the world
i agree, but honestly chico looks like trash ngl, especially now that hes aged

I was watching tv when I found out this guy, dammmn it's like a f*****g alien.
I realize he has too positive Chantal tilt and off the charts cheekbones(they're really high)

View attachment 3560

and looking for more examples I found this guy
View attachment 3561

and even god himself have the same look
View attachment 3562

so, look like an alien theory is legit
The first guy is Richard Ramirez. He was a serial killer. But still, women loved him because of his looks. I'm a great fan of him to ngl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The first guy is Richard Ramirez. He was a serial killer. But still, women loved him because of his looks. I'm a great fan of him to ngl.
dammnn didn't know it was Richard, what phenotype do you think Richard is?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sexlesstosexles Off-Topic 0
Nihilus Off-Topic 6
sexlesstosexles Fitness & Bodybuilding 6
L Looksmaxxing 3