Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info keep your teeth together (srs)

Alban

First 50 Members
(long story short for adhdcels)
IMG_20191209_160008.jpg
keep your teeth together (from incisors to molars) lightly, this will make your occlusal plane realign with your frankfurt plane through alveolar remodeling over time, giving you a narrower gonial angle thus a long ramus, defined gonion and the likes

of course don't overdo It or It will do more harm than good obviously (i feel like i shouldn't even point this out, but you're never too sure that there aren't retards out there that will give themselves bruxism just to get top tiere jow exde XD)

mewing with teeth not in touch = you're wasting your time jfl

if you're gonna mew with your teeth far apart you might as well just keep your teeth together and leave It at that, it's definitely gonna be more beneficial

btw if you bash on this you're completely retarded, there is literally no reason in the world that keeps you from keeping your teeth together unless you have malocclusion, in which case just get braces khunt

EDIT : just in case some smartass decides to point this out, it's actually impossible to have an occlusal plane fully aligned with your frankfurt plane, even ppl with great gonial angles don't, but the closer It is for your occlusal plane to be perpendicular to your frankfurt plane the better

Last edited:
I agree man. But I don't clench them. I only keep them resting on each other.

Very strong pressure on the gonion
I can feel it,almost hurts

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very strong pressure on the gonion
I can feel it,almost hurts
man don't do It that hard if It hurts. your lower teeth should just give support to your upper teeth. you will ruin your teeth and have unbearable pain if you clench them

man don't do It that hard if It hurts. your lower teeth should just give support to your upper teeth. you will ruin your teeth and have unbearable pain if you clench them
Not teeth,the gonion.
And it doesn't hurt, just feeling pressure

Everyone on this site come back to looksmax.
Serge is offering a Christmas return offer.
This site is pretty dead imo

Back