Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Leanmaxxing motivation thread

I am actually just started bloat maxing to be honest, man.

Got diarrhea after drinking 1L of fat milk.

• JFL
Reactions: Neo
Changed my mind.

I'm gonna leanmaxx and grow muscle from now on. Thanks OP.

Listen, man. I will keep drinking fat milk and eating big bowl of oats in the morning.

i doubt it, i personally barely felt anything after the first 2-3 doses
Well it depends on the interval you take the doses at, I take high doses every few weeks although that will change this month, and it did take longer for the effect to kick in today (1-2 hours as opposed to the usual <30 minutes).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
D8l8blt.png

I eat as much as i can. I feel the need of bodyfat for extended starvation mode because of the normie virus. Skinnycels will die first, man.

Cute Tomboys are usually skinny... Hopefully they live through it so I can cuddle with one (Hopefully...)... 😰
Additional mouth to feed. At least Tomboy can offer her body, thing.

Reactions: Rei
Tomboy can offer her cute feet to be laid on my lap while I hug her. 🥰
Woman will lower your life expectancy. By ejaculating you will lose valuable nutrients. Maybe you could trade her to other survivors for food/guns/ammo.

• Angry
I eat as much as i can. I feel the need of body fat for extended starvation mode because of the normie virus. Skinnycels will die first, man.

Ummm... No lol. First off, fighting this virus depends on your viral immunity, which is dependent on a well-balanced meal. I am pretty sure the fat people don't really have a well-balanced diet because if they did, they wouldn't be fat. Hope this helped.

Ummm... No lol. First off, fighting this virus depends on your viral immunity, which is dependent on a well-balanced meal. I am pretty sure the fat people don't really have a well-balanced diet because if they did, they wouldn't be fat. Hope this helped.
Ummm... no lol. Hate to sound like an SJW but not all fat people are fat because of their diet. There is more to it than diet alone although most people are fat due to laziness and bad diet.

Ummm... no lol. Hate to sound like an SJW but not all fat people are fat because of their diet. There is more to it than diet alone although most people are fat due to laziness and bad diet.

True. But the number of people who are fat not because of a bad diet are very low. They are usually fat due to an insanely low metabolism. They can't really do much apart from LOTS and LOTS of exercise. There was a video of a guy on youtube who had really low metabolism and was bloated like hell and he couldn't do much either. He ran and jogged a lot during the day and ate a little on the healthy side, and still was fat. I would send you the video link but unfortunately I can't find it and I saw the video a few years ago so idk.

if only i could have a transformation like that. I have shit face bones too

jfl leanmaxxing won’t help my 0.425 ES ratio it might go up to 0.43 but that’s about it

Leanmaxxing only works if you have solid forward and lateral growth

some people have naturally loose skin which why leanmaxxing wont work for them

leaning out works for everyone man
No it doesn't, you need some amount of forward growth, otherwise no matter how much weight you lose you'll still end up looking round on top of being malnourished.

Currently eating at 1800 calories and exercising often should I decrease to 1500 calories to begin the process of auschwitz maxxing or is there any downside? Would appreciate an answer here

Currently eating at 1800 calories and exercising often should I decrease to 1500 calories to begin the process of auschwitz maxxing or is there any downside? Would appreciate an answer here
Eat nothing but meat, man.

Eat nothing but meat, man.
Just going to drop calories to 1600 calories on off days and then 1800 calories on gym days and then reevaluate in 2 months

• Wow
Just going to drop calories to 1600 calories on off days and then 1800 calories on gym days and then reevaluate in 2 months
Good luck, man. Better eat lots of meat though.

you need a variety
Why? Because of nutrients? Everything is present in muscle meat, the RDIs of nutrients is vastly exaggerated.

Why? Because of nutrients? Everything is present in muscle meat, the RDIs of nutrients is vastly exaggerated.
so youre saying i could live off ground beef only ?

No it doesn't, you need some amount of forward growth,
Not just saggital
Good amount of transversal and coronal growth along with saggital growth is needed
You want top tier growth and development along all three axis.
Like Superman.
1600719830448.png1600719915703.png1600719934853.png1600719980903.png
He is so close to ideal if not ideal, it's scary.