- Joined
- Nov 6, 2024
- Messages
- 14,840
- Online time
- 23d 15h
- Reputation
- 45,035
This time im not coming back
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
pityfarmWhy is everyone leaving
You were mean for no reason so i am glad ur leavingThis time im not coming back
mirin true detective

This place has become boring lowkeyWhy is everyone leaving
We’ve all tried to leave once but we’re still here
its hard to leave ngl and Im not even a month hereWe’ve all tried to leave once but we’re still here
If he actually leaves for good, props to him but we’ve all seen this before. Atp when I leave I won’t tell anyone. I’ll just dip.
I’ll miss him if he actually does leave though. Seems like he’s become less and less addicted to this place lately
Canon event tbhits hard to leave ngl and Im not even a month here
Take that retarded pig with youThis time im not coming back
Bye bye, make lots of memories in the future !!This time im not coming back
They'll come backWhy is everyone leaving
were all gooning to ur pfp btwThey'll come back
don’t care buddyThis time im not coming back