Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Leaving

1754092098565.png
 
why did you "😭" this @bbylola 🤔
We’ve all tried to leave once but we’re still here

If he actually leaves for good, props to him but we’ve all seen this before. Atp when I leave I won’t tell anyone. I’ll just dip.

I’ll miss him if he actually does leave though. Seems like he’s become less and less addicted to this place lately
 
We’ve all tried to leave once but we’re still here

If he actually leaves for good, props to him but we’ve all seen this before. Atp when I leave I won’t tell anyone. I’ll just dip.

I’ll miss him if he actually does leave though. Seems like he’s become less and less addicted to this place lately
its hard to leave ngl and Im not even a month here
 
its hard to leave ngl and Im not even a month here
Canon event tbh

I left back in April just to come back in May. Good thing I did, May was prime .com. I don’t think we’re ever getting that back
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top